Email from Sun Sentinel reporter - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, I’m so sure it will be off the record. A reporter stating I’m here to help...SMH. Some of the biggest low life’s on the planet.
    I've learned over the years that they specialize in mis-quoting and throwing those they talk to under the bus
    News media is a lot of what is wrong with this country. They are highly biased and dangerous

A big " NO THANKS "

Unregistered
    The only way the agency changes for the better and the legislature funds and approves (i.e. step plan, etc) to keep Troopers is if people in the agency and those that are no longer with FHP share whats going on and how low staffing affects the mission, how no step plan or support from the legislature contribute to a high turnover rate, and how poor staffing decisions contributes to poor moral and job performance.

If people want change they need to step up and make it happen, otherwise nothing will change and it will only get worse. I am sure some Troopers have responded to the email and good for them. The only way its out in the open if it gets reported. Look at what happened a few years a go with the Major from Tallahassee who pretty much was saying "two contacts an hour" really? come one Major.... He was forced to retire so there ya go. You don't see staff pushing for contacts anymore and if you do remind them of the policy that was signed to stop promoting a "quota System".

Unregistered
    The only way the agency changes for the better and the legislature funds and approves (i.e. step plan, etc) to keep Troopers is if people in the agency and those that are no longer with FHP share whats going on and how low staffing affects the mission, how no step plan or support from the legislature contribute to a high turnover rate, and how poor staffing decisions contributes to poor moral and job performance.

If people want change they need to step up and make it happen, otherwise nothing will change and it will only get worse. I am sure some Troopers have responded to the email and good for them. The only way its out in the open if it gets reported. Look at what happened a few years a go with the Major from Tallahassee who pretty much was saying "two contacts an hour" really? come one Major.... He was forced to retire so there ya go. You don't see staff pushing for contacts anymore and if you do remind them of the policy that was signed to stop promoting a "quota System".
    New policy and it is called goals. Now when we do are jobs. We are to meet our goals as set by our command staff. Command staff asked for the highest five produces of active and based the goals on these numbers.
    Troop trac. It public record.

Unregistered
    The ONLY way FHP will change will be with public support/pressure on Tallahassee. Believe it or not, the public in Florida supports you, believes in LE and IF they knew what was REALLy going on, would support a raise etc. I encourage speaking out, LOUDLY. That’s why nothing has changed. The PBA should also be contacting media outlets and begin an aggressive PR campaign. If they won’t, dump PBA. FOP is known to speak loudly.....

Unregistered
    We are to let you know to talk to are PAO. This was sent to troopers via email from command staff.

But trooper please complete monkey surveys. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Yes, if you talk to anyone besides the Minister of Propaganda, your life will become sh***t

Unregistered
    Yes, if you talk to anyone besides the Minister of Propaganda, your life will become sh***t
    That’s why they have have encrypted emails (create a dummy account), and have at it. Who in their right mind would give them their name....

Unregistered
    I've learned over the years that they specialize in mis-quoting and throwing those they talk to under the bus
    News media is a lot of what is wrong with this country. They are highly biased and dangerous

A big " NO THANKS "
    Go watch / read RT News and then re-evaluate your definition of biased and dangerous for me.

Unregistered
    Why stay or think about going into this profession and deal with BS when pizza delivery, school bus drivers, and garbage truck drivers (just to name a few jobs) make as much or more then starting pay in most areas especially in the Panhandle . Makes no sense.

Unregistered
    Why stay or think about going into this profession and deal with BS when pizza delivery, school bus drivers, and garbage truck drivers (just to name a few jobs) make as much or more then starting pay in most areas especially in the Panhandle . Makes no sense.
    yeah, okay. Please tell me what pizza guy makes 40k a year! i'll do that instead......oh, you can't. Screw off dude.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast