Cappas evidence - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cappas evidence

Unregistered
    SC are you ready for the criminal investigation? Asking for a friend....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SC are you ready for the criminal investigation? Asking for a friend....
    That would make my day the slimy b...

Unregistered
    That would make my day the slimy b...
    Neither of the last two posters work at ECSO. It's obvious you don't know him and have never spoken to him. You have created a demon in your mind when the truth is far less salacious.

Unregistered
    I was thinking the same. Steve has always been a stand up guy. He’s decent and humble. I’ve never heard him speak negatively of anybody. Of course the last time I saw him, he blew me off and didn’t speak. I just assumed he was having a bad day.

Unregistered
    His depo contradicted his testimony in court. And yet he's not on leave or being looked into. That's how it goes when you hold the upper hand full of dirt on certain people.

Unregistered
    I was thinking the same. Steve has always been a stand up guy. He’s decent and humble. I’ve never heard him speak negatively of anybody. Of course the last time I saw him, he blew me off and didn’t speak. I just assumed he was having a bad day.
    Your absolutely wrong. Everyone in investigations knew Cappas was holing those phones when they should have been in evidence. He and BS were the worse sex crimes investigators ever and most of their cases were nolle prossed. He talks bad about lots of people except he doesn’t talk the truth about admin because he’s tryin to get up there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12