Patrol Traffic Sergeants - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Traffic and parking lot guarding rule! Give them what they want and stay away from any controversy, lay low and get your time in. No proactive LEO work needed or expected. That's what the 3rd Floor wants.
    Bull Shit! That’s what your lazy ass thinks that’s what the third floor wants, but that’s bull shit. No proactive policing is what you or your lazy supervisor think they want. If I had to guess you have been this way your entire career. I bet you fit in perfectly on NDS Days. You’re a piece of shit.

Unregistered
    Bull Shit! That’s what your lazy ass thinks that’s what the third floor wants, but that’s bull shit. No proactive policing is what you or your lazy supervisor think they want. If I had to guess you have been this way your entire career. I bet you fit in perfectly on NDS Days. You’re a piece of shit.
    The fact that I did just fine during my career shows that is what the 3rd floor wants. So I gave them exactly what they wanted and I got what I wanted. They are just a bunch of old, lazy and greedy double dippers who kiss the butt of a lawyer who thinks he is a LEO. They wouldn't know proactive LEO work if their tripped over it.

Unregistered
    The fact that I did just fine during my career shows that is what the 3rd floor wants. So I gave them exactly what they wanted and I got what I wanted. They are just a bunch of old, lazy and greedy double dippers who kiss the butt of a lawyer who thinks he is a LEO. They wouldn't know proactive LEO work if their tripped over it.
    I understand what you are saying. But that still makes you a lazy piece of shit to any self respecting LEO. I get that you got paid and your benefits. Super. But you are a sackless ass dragged. If you’re fine with that’s great.

Unregistered
    I understand what you are saying. But that still makes you a lazy piece of shit to any self respecting LEO. I get that you got paid and your benefits. Super. But you are a sackless ass dragged. If you’re fine with that’s great.
    No problem, you have a right to your opinion. I do the job and they pay me. But you will end up in IAD a lot more than I will by being a naive hard charger. You might wake up someday, hopefully before you get into serious trouble.

Unregistered
    No problem, you have a right to your opinion. I do the job and they pay me. But you will end up in IAD a lot more than I will by being a naive hard charger. You might wake up someday, hopefully before you get into serious trouble.
    Wrong. I’d have been there by now. Nice try. Tell yourself whatever excuses you need to. I’m sure your kids look up to you and your spouse thinks you’re a good cop. But when you use excuses to do nothing but push “10-51” and “10-98”, you are lying to yourself. You have grown comfortable doing the bare minimum. And now you lie to yourself that you’re taking the safe road. You’re here for the steady check, benefits and a secure job. But I can assure that sitting on your ass, doing as little as possible, that’s stealing a paycheck. Keep lying to that man in the mirror.

Unregistered
    Wrong. I’d have been there by now. Nice try. Tell yourself whatever excuses you need to. I’m sure your kids look up to you and your spouse thinks you’re a good cop. But when you use excuses to do nothing but push “10-51” and “10-98”, you are lying to yourself. You have grown comfortable doing the bare minimum. And now you lie to yourself that you’re taking the safe road. You’re here for the steady check, benefits and a secure job. But I can assure that sitting on your ass, doing as little as possible, that’s stealing a paycheck. Keep lying to that man in the mirror.
    Nice try with the guilt trip drama. Might work on rookies but it is not applicable to me and many others who have seen how this administration works. That is the political culture here and those who deviate from the company line get their teeth kicked in. My COC all the way to the 3rd floor practice and live by it so I'd have to be a complete moron to rock the boat. But feel free to work your plan and see where it gets you. Some people learn by reading, others by listening, while a few have to pee on the electric fence to find out.

Unregistered
    Nice try with the guilt trip drama. Might work on rookies but it is not applicable to me and many others who have seen how this administration works. That is the political culture here and those who deviate from the company line get their teeth kicked in. My COC all the way to the 3rd floor practice and live by it so I'd have to be a complete moron to rock the boat. But feel free to work your plan and see where it gets you. Some people learn by reading, others by listening, while a few have to pee on the electric fence to find out.
    Bet I been here longer. You work for pushiest if what you say is true. Ain’t a rookie thing champ.

Unregistered
    Bet I been here longer. You work for pushiest if what you say is true. Ain’t a rookie thing champ.
    Then you should know that if you stick your neck out and try to be super cop they will not back you up. So do it at your own risk. Just remember that when the SHTF they will backstab you to save their own skins. It's all about them and protecting themselves, the brotherhood of the thin blue line is BS around here. It's everyone for themselves, screw everyone else. That's how the 3rd floor wants it, divide and conquer.

Unregistered
    Then you should know that if you stick your neck out and try to be super cop they will not back you up. So do it at your own risk. Just remember that when the SHTF they will backstab you to save their own skins. It's all about them and protecting themselves, the brotherhood of the thin blue line is BS around here. It's everyone for themselves, screw everyone else. That's how the 3rd floor wants it, divide and conquer.
    Hahahahaha. Ok. There are plenty of active people o have been quite successful. I understand what you are saying. But you are believing BS to justify you being a lazy piece of shit. That’s fine. Just own it. Police work has hazards. If you are too scared to step out of your comfort zone you should work the front desk or crime prevention. Maybe Belleair Beach I’m day shift is right for you.

Unregistered
    I see beta boy is back crying again. If ur so miserable gtfo you puzzy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast