After passing the PEB how long is the application process - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody cares how you did it up north, dikchead. Move your big mouth puzzy azz back up nawwwwwth and see how far that pension takes you, stupid.
    I’m North now Deputy, at my summer home on Lake George. I’ll be down for the winter at my beach house. Both paid for. Ya, that’s how we do it up north. How’s that elite Sheriffs Office again?

Unregistered
    I’m North now Deputy, at my summer home on Lake George. I’ll be down for the winter at my beach house. Both paid for. Ya, that’s how we do it up north. How’s that elite Sheriffs Office again?
    It's great. My house is also paid for. Numerous years before even thinking about retirement. Quit trying to compare dicck sizes. YOU WILL LOSE!

Unregistered
    A lesser Agency? A Sheriffs Office compared to a State police Agency? That’s some funny shit. I retired from NY State Police. My pensions about triple what the HCSO makes. Keep dreaming Deputy.
    Don't listen to these guys. Its like they suffer from, what I can only describe as, Stockholm syndrome. Its insane here. We run around like chickens with our heads cut off with no time to do anything and are always walking on egg shells. We don't even know what to do anymore. Nothing is clear. You get in trouble for just about everything or disappear if you know your job. Many have quit or are in the process of quitting. I have known many retired officers that have come to work here after retiring from big busy up north only to quit a few years later. They all said the same things before quitting. That we run around doing a whole lot of social work and write a ton of cookie cutter reports mainly for CYA. Things other agencies have streamlined or delegated long ago. They all mentioned that even though they came from bigger busier agencies with more crime, they had so many officers, that the work was properly distributed. Also, 30 years to retire here with no union. We have big city problems here, big city politics and bureaucracy, big city diversity now, not enough deputies, and with a small county agency mentality of low staffing and good ol boy favoritism. The worse of both worlds when comparing a giant city agency and a small town sheriff agency. No pros.

Unregistered
    Don't listen to these guys. Its like they suffer from, what I can only describe as, Stockholm syndrome. Its insane here. We run around like chickens with our heads cut off with no time to do anything and are always walking on egg shells. We don't even know what to do anymore. Nothing is clear. You get in trouble for just about everything or disappear if you know your job. Many have quit or are in the process of quitting. I have known many retired officers that have come to work here after retiring from big busy up north only to quit a few years later. They all said the same things before quitting. That we run around doing a whole lot of social work and write a ton of cookie cutter reports mainly for CYA. Things other agencies have streamlined or delegated long ago. They all mentioned that even though they came from bigger busier agencies with more crime, they had so many officers, that the work was properly distributed. Also, 30 years to retire here with no union. We have big city problems here, big city politics and bureaucracy, big city diversity now, not enough deputies, and with a small county agency mentality of low staffing and good ol boy favoritism. The worse of both worlds when comparing a giant city agency and a small town sheriff agency. No pros.
    It is always entertaining listening to the disgruntled losers in this site who complain we are short staffed and then in the same breath tell prospects not to apply here.

Unregistered
    Hang on I have to pull my Lamborghini over to reply. I’m a little sore, I just left the gym. Benching 495 for sets of twenty these days. Scaling back in my old age. I keep my MMA trophies at my paid for house in the hamptons. I winter in Fiji with some up north little di(ks like you. That’s how we do it down south.

Unregistered
    I know we are short, but we have to fix the problems first and fix the leak. Fooling people into thinking this is a great agency to work for is not good. They will apply under false pretenses then quit once they see the truth. Its pointless to lie. Yes we are short, yes we need more people. However, don't apply be because it is miserable here. Its quite a simple problem. Make things not miserable, then tell them to apply, then they will want to stay. Got it? Basic leadership 101?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i know we are short, but we have to fix the problems first and fix the leak. Fooling people into thinking this is a great agency to work for is not good. They will apply under false pretenses then quit once they see the truth. Its pointless to lie. Yes we are short, yes we need more people. However, don't apply be because it is miserable here. Its quite a simple problem. Make things not miserable, then tell them to apply, then they will want to stay. Got it? Basic leadership 101?
    bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hang on I have to pull my Lamborghini over to reply. I’m a little sore, I just left the gym. Benching 495 for sets of twenty these days. Scaling back in my old age. I keep my MMA trophies at my paid for house in the hamptons. I winter in Fiji with some up north little di(ks like you. That’s how we do it down south.
    Is that so? Because, this is how I see it and why people quit and move away.... I bet everyone one of you “elite” HCSO deputies live within walking distance to a trailer park know for drugs and high crime, and or a section 8 apartment complex full of ghetto thugs. Everyone of you. Thats how its done here in the south. Mix the ghettos in with the hard working law aboding citizens. No matter how much money you make, we go to the same grocery store as the meth heads and gang bangers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    is that so? Because, this is how i see it and why people quit and move away.... I bet everyone one of you “elite” hcso deputies live within walking distance to a trailer park know for drugs and high crime, and or a section 8 apartment complex full of ghetto thugs. Everyone of you. Thats how its done here in the south. Mix the ghettos in with the hard working law aboding citizens. No matter how much money you make, we go to the same grocery store as the meth heads and gang bangers.

oooooooooh k.......

Unregistered
    oooooooooh k.......
    Is my post not correct?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast