After passing the PEB how long is the application process
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

After passing the PEB how long is the application process

After passing the PEB how long is the application process? Im doing the physical on the 16th. I have 5 years of experience with a clean record.Thank you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After passing the PEB how long is the application process? Im doing the physical on the 16th. I have 5 years of experience with a clean record.Thank you
    If you pass the PEB, then they load you on a bus and take you directly to the academy. Make sure you pack.

Unregistered

Great question.

If you pass the PEB, then they load you on a bus and take you directly to the academy. Make sure you pack.
    I’ve been waiting to hear from my recruiter since May. I’ve heard of others waiting even longer. I’m actually scheduled now to stater the academy with the Troopers in Tennessee. I really wanted Florida, but HCSO is terrible following up.

Unregistered
    I’ve been waiting to hear from my recruiter since May. I’ve heard of others waiting even longer. I’m actually scheduled now to stater the academy with the Troopers in Tennessee. I really wanted Florida, but HCSO is terrible following up.
    Did you complete the PEB? The recruiter called me two weeks after applying online. And for what he told me he said if I pass the peb, it’s a pretty quick process afterwards but I wan to get some feedback from people that had gone through it.

Unregistered
    It’s probably best that you get some experience with the lesser agency and then ask to come to HCSO. Just don’t come back with an attitude that you know something.

Unregistered
    It’s probably best that you get some experience with the lesser agency and then ask to come to HCSO. Just don’t come back with an attitude that you know something.
    A lesser Agency? A Sheriffs Office compared to a State police Agency? That’s some funny shit. I retired from NY State Police. My pensions about triple what the HCSO makes. Keep dreaming Deputy.

Unregistered
    A lesser Agency? A Sheriffs Office compared to a State police Agency? That’s some funny shit. I retired from NY State Police. My pensions about triple what the HCSO makes. Keep dreaming Deputy.
    Nobody cares how you did it up north, dikchead. Move your big mouth puzzy azz back up nawwwwwth and see how far that pension takes you, stupid.

Unregistered
    HCSO is terrible period. Go north to a less liberal state. Work for an agency that commands respect. If you like trailer park trash, ghetto thugs, traffic that rivals major cities, lots of mentally ill drug addicted bums and section 8 all over the place, then come work here. Sure the pay and benefits are a little better than some other agencies, but be prepared to be a social social worker and not a cop. All while being treated like a kindergartner and used as a sacrificial lamb at any time. Lots of deputies quitting and heading north.

Unregistered
    YES! This is the ELITE hcso. We are greater than some podunk hillbilly TN state agency. If you dont believe so just ask our brass. Go ask Docobo too. We are the best of the best of the best... They told guys so.

Unregistered
    HCSO is terrible period. Go north to a less liberal state. Work for an agency that commands respect. If you like trailer park trash, ghetto thugs, traffic that rivals major cities, lots of mentally ill drug addicted bums and section 8 all over the place, then come work here. Sure the pay and benefits are a little better than some other agencies, but be prepared to be a social social worker and not a cop. All while being treated like a kindergartner and used as a sacrificial lamb at any time. Lots of deputies quitting and heading north.
    List them by name. If you don’t, you’re a liar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast