Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is my post not correct?
    No it’s not. But you ARE a little dikc.

Unregistered
    Is my post not correct?
    What do trailer parks have to do with anything? And why do you DISCRIMINATE against them?

Unregistered
    What do trailer parks have to do with anything? And why do you DISCRIMINATE against them?
    If you worked here and did this job, YOU WOULD KNOW. Its reality. The real world. Not politically correct fluff, but fact. Im sick d tired of us having to be fake and hide the TRUTH.

Unregistered
    If you worked here and did this job, YOU WOULD KNOW. Its reality. The real world. Not politically correct fluff, but fact. Im sick d tired of us having to be fake and hide the TRUTH.
    Also, no one mentioned any discrimination. Only observations. Observations anyone could relate and agree with based on pure facts. You are being manipulative and twisting my words around. I hope you don't do this to the public when you interview suspects for confessions. Your tactic is nothing new. Its an old trick sales people have been doing for decades called “assuming the sale”, or the, “so what you are really saying” trap. I can do this all day.

Unregistered
    Discrimination and Racism is what you charge when you're called out and asked to provide facts to back up your outlandish claims. (See Democratic Party)
    MPGA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123