Leave now anti-police rhetoric in Miramar - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Naturally and historically black Democrats cripple cities with poor decisions, corruption. Look at Elijah Cummings of Baltimore 30plus years in politics and the city is in shambles. By the way on Mayor messups Facebook page you will see he has a photo with Cummings. We’ve also hired past employee / decision makers from opa locka and north lauderdale that are in financial ruin.

Police in the US number in the thousands, African Americans number in the millions. The mayor can only name a handful of people shot by police but can’t name any of the thousands shot everyday and killed by black on black crime. We’ve had more black on black homicides in the city which he has not spoken a word on but he’s worried about his kids being stopped by the police?

Unregistered
    Any word from the PBA?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The city is run by blacks and MPD is lead by a black chief and Assistant chief. Whites are retiring frequently and mostly being replaced by blacks. The demographics of MPD has changed, and is changing rapidly. As a white officer I am totally puzzled by the hostility of the city leadership toward us. They completely control MPD - so why do the dislike MPD so. Is it because there are still some of us whites here? I don't mean this text in any racist way, and I hope it doesn't come across as such. I'm just truly perplexed over the situation. If any of you understand this situation would you please explain it to me, especially my black brothers and sisters in blue. Again, I'm not trying to be racist in anyway and I'm sure am missing something - what is it? I will sincerely listen. Thank you.
    You are trying to to figure out why they hate the police from a logical perspective. Logically you know what the police are holding at bay, the worse of which is people murdering one another. To them it is an emotional issue, not a logical issue. A vast majority of them have been taught to hate the police from birth. Simply said, the emotional is much greater than the logical. They really believe that every police officer hates them. The fact that the city and MPD is black led makes no difference to them. They (most, not all) hate the police because they were taught this from birth. It's emotional not logical.

Unregistered
    You are trying to to figure out why they hate the police from a logical perspective. Logically you know what the police are holding at bay, the worse of which is people murdering one another. To them it is an emotional issue, not a logical issue. A vast majority of them have been taught to hate the police from birth. Simply said, the emotional is much greater than the logical. They really believe that every police officer hates them. The fact that the city and MPD is black led makes no difference to them. They (most, not all) hate the police because they were taught this from birth. It's emotional not logical.
    Emotional arguments win with the emotional, even when they are wrong.

Unregistered
    So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.

Unregistered

ok

So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.
    So I just found out you should STFU about this and stop posting this dumb S@% and maybe get a life before you waste yourself away worrying about another Dumb a55 like yourself. What in the hell is this gonna do for you or him posting this worthless sh!@ here? He will get the job and you will most likely pass on in your sleep over this.

Unregistered
    So I just found out you should STFU about this and stop posting this dumb S@% and maybe get a life before you waste yourself away worrying about another Dumb a55 like yourself. What in the hell is this gonna do for you or him posting this worthless sh!@ here? He will get the job and you will most likely pass on in your sleep over this.
    Shut your shithole! What BS info do you have? NONE! Who are you? Identify yourself otherwise you have no credibility!

Unregistered

ok

Shut your shithole! What BS info do you have? NONE! Who are you? Identify yourself otherwise you have no credibility!
    I'm your mama , because your daddy left you a long time ago! STFU with your cry baby BS.

Unregistered
    I'm your mama , because your daddy left you a long time ago! STFU with your cry baby BS.
    Big talk from a coward hiding in the shadows!

Unregistered

yes

Big talk from a coward hiding in the shadows!
    Actually will step right in your face and say it with a smile, but we all know who you are specialized unit. A waste of time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast