Leave now anti-police rhetoric in Miramar - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I THINK YOUR LITTLE BOY LEFT YOU A long long time ago you whiny little B@$!
    What three letter word are you afraid to spell out?

Unregistered
    I'm feeling like there is a sickness that has plagued this place. Perhaps the blue flue? Not sure do we dothat here? Oh not really because most here won't stand together on anything.
    What in the hell is the "FLUE"?

Unregistered
    Broward pba where are you????????????????????????????????????

Unregistered

How

If we had any morale left it just disappeared with that statement mayor messup.
    How can we fix it?

Unregistered
    Messup is up all night and day deleting comments
    He deleted my comment that I posted 4 times, before the coward blocked me—mike riggs. I’ve put this on my Facebook post too.

Unregistered
    There is a solution to all that is wrong in the department. Just make the short portly putz from NYPD the police chief. He knows everything. With his vast knowledge of law enforcement he would be our savior. As it is now he is just being wasted while he sits behind buildings dodging calls and drinking free coffee. Please stop wasting the talents of this wonderful human being. Thank you.
    What did that fat piece of shit ever do to you? He’s great for talking tough in rc then ditching out on real calls

Unregistered
    What did that fat piece of shit ever do to you? He’s great for talking tough in rc then ditching out on real calls
    Oh Vey. Please acknowledge his superiority over the rest of us. Truly, he is an untapped resource for the entire department.

Unregistered

lol

Oh Vey. Please acknowledge his superiority over the rest of us. Truly, he is an untapped resource for the entire department.
    Is this fat POS stand 5 feet tall with salt and pepper hair and weighs 240 pounds and has a NY accent? Hey that fat POS can handle himself ok! Handle himself in a doughnut or Chinese food restaurant like the other fat POS former major!

Unregistered
    Officers are leaving because of the negative city commission against police. Soon this city will be like Miami, Chicago , Baltimore where people don’t care who was shot and killed by violence.

Unregistered
    Officers are leaving because of the negative city commission against police. Soon this city will be like Miami, Chicago , Baltimore where people don’t care who was shot and killed by violence.
    The city is run by blacks and MPD is lead by a black chief and Assistant chief. Whites are retiring frequently and mostly being replaced by blacks. The demographics of MPD has changed, and is changing rapidly. As a white officer I am totally puzzled by the hostility of the city leadership toward us. They completely control MPD - so why do the dislike MPD so. Is it because there are still some of us whites here? I don't mean this text in any racist way, and I hope it doesn't come across as such. I'm just truly perplexed over the situation. If any of you understand this situation would you please explain it to me, especially my black brothers and sisters in blue. Again, I'm not trying to be racist in anyway and I'm sure am missing something - what is it? I will sincerely listen. Thank you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast