Tony made a fool of himself at funeral
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony made a fool of himself at funeral

Tony walked up to the podium and said Good Morning and not one response from the audience. Tony became angry and stated in an angry voice I said Good Morning and the audience responded with a lackluster response.
    Tony you really are a Baffon.

Unregistered
    I would have to agree. And we get you didn’t know what to say. Should have had someone prepare bullet point !!!!

Unregistered
    ^^^^^amen^^^^^^

Unregistered
    Hey Temporary swahilli boon. Had you done that at a service for one of my family members you would have met god on that day. You arrogant cokksucker. People hate you and your day is coming

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony walked up to the podium and said Good Morning and not one response from the audience. Tony became angry and stated in an angry voice I said Good Morning and the audience responded with a lackluster response.
    Tony you really are a Baffon.
    How the hell can you look in the mirror you fool. You get a little power and all you have done is abuse it. We will be in a better place when you get kicked out of here that's for dam sure. Ok? Okay? Answer me admit.

Unregistered
    Temp Tony lost my vote, what a idiot immature arrogant person. He thought this was a time to act? This is real! A Brother was killed and to use this as a political show was a dam shame. Nice job bringing this clown DeSantis, your a piece of _hit too. Both of you will be gone soon enough. Where are our commissioners of Broward? A vote of no confidence to get Temp Tony out!!

Unregistered
    Temp Tony lost my vote, what a idiot immature arrogant person. He thought this was a time to act? This is real! A Brother was killed and to use this as a political show was a dam shame. Nice job bringing this clown DeSantis, your a piece of _hit too. Both of you will be gone soon enough. Where are our commissioners of Broward? A vote of no confidence to get Temp Tony out!!
    I say we vote now and bring SI back. Vote NO CONFIDENCE for Temp TONY
    This guy suckssssss

Unregistered
    SI and his ridiculous effort to win an election with this crew who haven’t changed one bit. https://youtu.be/lljdgpetT4U

Unregistered
    SI and his ridiculous effort to win an election with this crew who haven’t changed one bit. https://youtu.be/lljdgpetT4U
    Man this is real old news. Stop bringing old SH1t dude

Unregistered
    Hey Temporary swahilli boon. Had you done that at a service for one of my family members you would have met god on that day. You arrogant cokksucker. People hate you and your day is coming
    Racist much???

why are racist attracted to law enforcement ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast