Temp Tony embarrassing once again at today's Calvary Chapel - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I completely agree with you about TT!!
    But do not try and tell me SI was any better. They are both buffoons. Try re-reading without the bias.
    SI was completely respectful as one should be. Unfortunately I been to a few and he was completely respectful. Must be a another AP spreading more fake news again.

Unregistered
    SI was completely respectful as one should be. Unfortunately I been to a few and he was completely respectful. Must be a another AP spreading more fake news again.
    Sorry. You weren't there then. Nice try. Again try reading the whole story before you come in and try to defend SI the opportunist when you have no clue what you're talking about. AP can stick it too as well as TT.

Unregistered
    Sorry. You weren't there then. Nice try. Again try reading the whole story before you come in and try to defend SI the opportunist when you have no clue what you're talking about. AP can stick it too as well as TT.
    Where do you find your info from back page? I was there you FU*K. Typical AS*HOLe trying to MSU

Unregistered
    Where do you find your info from back page? I was there you FU*K. Typical AS*HOLe trying to MSU
    You were not there. If you were, you would know exactly what I'm talking about. Scott Israel THREE TIMES (3X) that I have seen (probably more) has disgraced the memory of the dead. Maybe you had to take a dump or something because you lack self-control or maybe you're new and have no clue what I'm talking about and you have no clue what mannars are because you weren't raised properly or maybe you're a liar. I'm going with option C, LIAR. So FU*K you right back, ASSHOLE.

Unregistered
    You were not there. If you were, you would know exactly what I'm talking about. Scott Israel THREE TIMES (3X) that I have seen (probably more) has disgraced the memory of the dead. Maybe you had to take a dump or something because you lack self-control or maybe you're new and have no clue what I'm talking about and you have no clue what mannars are because you weren't raised properly or maybe you're a liar. I'm going with option C, LIAR. So FU*K you right back, ASSHOLE.
    Sounds like you have anger issues. If it wasn't for assholes shots like like wouldn't be around. Now your using alphabets do describe your fiction story. Grow up and i hope your not a cop. You ruin the respect earned to be one. The way you talk I'm sure your self employed with no business. People like you who keep spreading fake news SUCk the big one. Skumbag

Unregistered
    Sounds like you have anger issues. If it wasn't for assholes shots like like wouldn't be around. Now your using alphabets do describe your fiction story. Grow up and i hope your not a cop. You ruin the respect earned to be one. The way you talk I'm sure your self employed with no business. People like you who keep spreading fake news SUCk the big one. Skumbag
    Oh, yea, I'm self-employed with no business (whatever that means). You should probably re-read what you type before you post when you're insulting other people for being dumb, ya dummy.

English please - and lose the stu-stu-stutter, better yet, ask mommy to type it for you. Also, at school this week, please tell your English teacher you need extra attention in grammar and your alphabets.

Back to the facts, Jack, you obviously weren't there, which makes you a liar. Scott Israel 3X (that I have seen (fact) but probably more, since he is a scumbag, narcissist who cannot help himself) has disgraced the memory of the dead.

FU*K you right back, skumbag, and SUCk your mama's left tit cuz you don't have a daddy to SUCk off. Better? Is that right up your alley?

Unregistered
    It's good to see Scotty still surrounds himself with morons like yourself. The win for whomever will be next Sheriff next will be so much easier.

Unregistered
    Oh, yea, I'm self-employed with no business (whatever that means). You should probably re-read what you type before you post when you're insulting other people for being dumb, ya dummy.

English please - and lose the stu-stu-stutter, better yet, ask mommy to type it for you. Also, at school this week, please tell your English teacher you need extra attention in grammar and your alphabets.

Back to the facts, Jack, you obviously weren't there, which makes you a liar. Scott Israel 3X (that I have seen (fact) but probably more, since he is a scumbag, narcissist who cannot help himself) has disgraced the memory of the dead.

FU*K you right back, skumbag, and SUCk your mama's left tit cuz you don't have a daddy to SUCk off. Better? Is that right up your alley?
    Priceless!!

Unregistered

You sound like a typical liberal 😷

Unregistered
    You sound like a typical liberal 😷
    Perfect, was trying to speak that Israel PR sycophant's language. Nice antifa ^ emoji

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast