Temp Tony embarrassing once again at today's Calvary Chapel - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is the video in case you missed it live.

https://www.facebook.com/fox6news/vi...1426733027367/

34:39
    What a assh*le

Unregistered

Hank Goldberg

What an embarrassment! What a joke!

Unregistered
    What a assh*le
    Temp Tony said one thing I agreed. He said, "who am I". He's right about one thing. ,"Who am I". What another poor choice to even speak. It started out with good morning. What a poor speach!! What a loser. SI will be back. We will be in high numbers to vote Temp Tony out.

Unregistered
    Temp Tony said one thing I agreed. He said, "who am I". He's right about one thing. ,"Who am I". What another poor choice to even speak. It started out with good morning. What a poor speach!! What a loser. SI will be back. We will be in high numbers to vote Temp Tony out.
    Hell yeah 👍🏾 he may be a brother but not from my mother. He is an embarrassment to our people. TT you got to go!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3033741]I was terrible... demanding a reply... dude it’s a funeral. Can’t wait for a change[/QUOTE

I’ll tell you what it showed me how much pussies we have working here I didn’t reply I stared right through his soul but a bunch of ass kissers and pussies replied “ good morning sir” you guys truly are scared disgusting individuals. I don’t know how you look at yourself in the morning. The proper reply would be absolutely nothing and stare at this fool that would have said a lot

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3034139]
    I was terrible... demanding a reply... dude it’s a funeral. Can’t wait for a change[/QUOTE

I’ll tell you what it showed me how much pussies we have working here I didn’t reply I stared right through his soul but a bunch of ass kissers and pussies replied “ good morning sir” you guys truly are scared disgusting individuals. I don’t know how you look at yourself in the morning. The proper reply would be absolutely nothing and stare at this fool that would have said a lot
    Well slow down none around me replied to this POS. We all were like who the fuc* does this guy think he is. We were like fuc* him.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3034145]

Well slow down none around me replied to this POS. We all were like who the fuc* does this guy think he is. We were like fuc* him.
    It sounded like a very quiet response.

Unregistered
    The behavior is shockingly like someone who is absolutely terrified. And there’s evidence to back this up, demanding people stand at attention. Having the gestappo dumb boob make veiled threats. It’s absolutely insulting and retarded.

The speech was nervous and not well prepared. He just seems a bit out of his league. Brimlow’s speech was better but it would have been better as an encore and not the main event.

I can’t believe Mel decided to play along with these guys on these sh!t arrests of deputies. What was he thinking?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3034145]

Big head tt ain't nothing but a kneeger. Since being fired from Springs, he has sat on the couch 16 hours a day playing call of duty while his wife worked to support his lazy black ass, and that is why he thinks he is a combat veteran.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3034180]

Big head tt ain't nothing but a kneeger. Since being fired from Springs, he has sat on the couch 16 hours a day playing call of duty while his wife worked to support his lazy black ass, and that is why he thinks he is a combat veteran.
    I couldn’t deal with pathetic no knowledge prick. I walked out while this POS started his speech with a good morning.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast