+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 94
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was terrible... demanding a reply... dude it’s a funeral. Can’t wait for a change
    This guy has no clear at all. He spoke as bad as he was prepared. Very disrespectful

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Temporary you are now in my book as a typical spook with zero class and you are what makes it so difficult to follow a black leader. People say, "dont be racist. Give him a chance. He's not your typical black stooge." And wham! Today this ebony piece of arrogant hemorrhoid solidified every black stereotype and even added a few to the pile. On the back of the death of one of our brothers, in front of his family, you pulled your asshole jigaboo punk shit. You are a disgrace and you are done. You are a special kind of dirty negro and proved that to one of the largest congregations in Broward. Scott and Al both have enough class to never consider a stunt like that. Kunta Kinte, we hate you and very soon will be turning our backs on your despicable shwoogie shiit smelling body, any time you are in public. Never has a sheriff been more despised so quickly. Desantis has severed ties for a reason.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Temporary you are now in my book as a typical spook with zero class and you are what makes it so difficult to follow a black leader. People say, "dont be racist. Give him a chance. He's not your typical black stooge." And wham! Today this ebony piece of arrogant hemorrhoid solidified every black stereotype and even added a few to the pile. On the back of the death of one of our brothers, in front of his family, you pulled your asshole jigaboo punk shit. You are a disgrace and you are done. You are a special kind of dirty negro and proved that to one of the largest congregations in Broward. Scott and Al both have enough class to never consider a stunt like that. Kunta Kinte, we hate you and very soon will be turning our backs on your despicable shwoogie shiit smelling body, any time you are in public. Never has a sheriff been more despised so quickly. Desantis has severed ties for a reason.
    Damn, tell us how you really feel about TT...lol
    Love it, cant stand the MF’er either.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you serious? First,the program with his pathetic name on it then moving forward with the ,"Good morning." from the start demanding a reply the second time. How dare he comes implying orders.
    It's not about a tribute to Temp Tony and not about a demand to say good morning. Just another pathetic polital move in the wrong direction. Thanks DeSantis you screw ball clown. I will say everyone was talking about the unprofessional Temp Tony and his rude unprepared speach he gave.
    "Good Morning" wasn't the best choice; but it pales in comparison to going on national television claiming to be an "amazing leader" following a tragedy. Tony's paramilitary presentation rubs some people the wrong way; but it's an over-correction that is necessary to compensate for years of fat stupid jerks in command positions stumbling around without direction. He'll tone it down when things tighten up.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Laughable

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Good Morning" wasn't the best choice; but it pales in comparison to going on national television claiming to be an "amazing leader" following a tragedy. Tony's paramilitary presentation rubs some people the wrong way; but it's an over-correction that is necessary to compensate for years of fat stupid jerks in command positions stumbling around without direction. He'll tone it down when things tighten up.
    Please ! What branch of the military promotes deputies to captains and Sgt to majors . It wasn’t the time or place for his antics. Embarrassing.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It wasn’t a battalion formation or a Friday motivation run. It was a funeral. Btw let’s not forget Tony never even made it to OCS. He is a wannabe.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Good Morning" wasn't the best choice; but it pales in comparison to going on national television claiming to be an "amazing leader" following a tragedy. Tony's paramilitary presentation rubs some people the wrong way; but it's an over-correction that is necessary to compensate for years of fat stupid jerks in command positions stumbling around without direction. He'll tone it down when things tighten up.
    He really needs to get over the fact that he is NOT a commissioned officer in the US Military.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The speech was an embarrassment. Starting with the good morning comment, what a self promoting idiot . The one comparison I thought of was the Ken Jenne days. We used count how many of his photographs were in each issue of the signal 14. Yesterday, I lost count of how many times Tony said “I”. This idiot can’t give a speech without comparing everything to himself.

    The funeral is about the Deputy and his family. PERIOD. Tony once again tried to make it about himself and fell flat on his face again.

    Brimlows speech saved the day. It should have been Brimlow speaking all day, not Temporary tony

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Desantis rally screwed is over with this appointment. It’s been one disaster after the next.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Desantis rally screwed is over with this appointment. It’s been one disaster after the next.
    How pathetic Temp Tony is. Miami Dade and City of Miami were saying who is this guy. Embarrassing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •