Temp Tony embarrassing once again at today's Calvary Chapel
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Temp Tony embarrassing once again at today's Calvary Chapel

Are you serious? First,the program with his pathetic name on it then moving forward with the ,"Good morning." from the start demanding a reply the second time. How dare he comes implying orders.
    It's not about a tribute to Temp Tony and not about a demand to say good morning. Just another pathetic polital move in the wrong direction. Thanks DeSantis you screw ball clown. I will say everyone was talking about the unprofessional Temp Tony and his rude unprepared speach he gave.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you serious? First,the program with his pathetic name on it then moving forward with the ,"Good morning." from the start demanding a reply the second time. How dare he comes implying orders.
    It's not about a tribute to Temp Tony and not about a demand to say good morning. Just another pathetic polital move in the wrong direction. Thanks DeSantis you screw ball clown. I will say everyone was talking about the unprofessional Temp Tony and his rude unprepared speach he gave.
    We agree Temp Tony is a big headed scum and made this poor deputies funeral a political thing. There were times where he was just talking FLUFF. Were extremely disappointed with him.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

He was about as sincere as Lamberti was during Paul Rein's funeral.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    he was about as sincere as lamberti was during paul rein's funeral.
    f**k you!!

Unregistered
    I was terrible... demanding a reply... dude it’s a funeral. Can’t wait for a change

Unregistered
    And Mumbles and Pollock both hiding in the back as if nobody would notice. Two more POS scrambling for any support.

Unregistered
    And Mumbles and Pollock both hiding in the back as if nobody would notice. Two more POS scrambling for any support.
    This ass brought up the school shooting like why? His best bet is to get out now. Pollock and Mumbles can join him. All one big pile of stirred up SH1t.

Unregistered
    f**k you!!
    What's up gooch boy?

Unregistered
    Brimlow saved the day and gave a great speech. The District Captain clearly was prepared and took the time to learn about Benjamin Nimtz. Tony gave no effort and it showed.

Unregistered
    Brimlow saved the day and gave a great speech. The District Captain clearly was prepared and took the time to learn about Benjamin Nimtz. Tony gave no effort and it showed.
    Although Brimlow was a little long winded, he was well prepared and well spoken. Kudos to him. The sheriff, not so much! Demanding a good morning.....who are you kidding! If it wouldn't have been disrespectful to Benji and his family I would have walked out. That was ridiculous, did this fool not realize we were at a funeral and not in some locker room. I heard Al and SI made an appearance. That must have been awkward for SI! Did he bring an entourage with him so somebody would sit by him?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast