Temp Tony embarrassing once again at today's Calvary Chapel - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    f**k you!!
    F**k you too!!! Oh, and f**k Lamberti too!!!

Unregistered
    Although Brimlow was a little long winded, he was well prepared and well spoken. Kudos to him. The sheriff, not so much! Demanding a good morning.....who are you kidding! If it wouldn't have been disrespectful to Benji and his family I would have walked out. That was ridiculous, did this fool not realize we were at a funeral and not in some locker room. I heard Al and SI made an appearance. That must have been awkward for SI! Did he bring an entourage with him so somebody would sit by him?
    Whats funny is that after TT's performance I assure you most people left the service thinking more positively about SI than TT.

Unregistered
    Did anyone turn their backs on TT like NYPD did to de Blasio? If not, then this is the problem with BSO... no balls, no camaraderie.

TT did our Tamarac brothers dirty. TT used Benjamin’s wife as a photo prop for media and political points. How do you expect to keep him on check with no balls and no camaraderie?

And he still mocks all of you i.e. demanding a “Good morning” response from an audience in a MEMORIAL. GTFO of here... you all better unite and start stepping up.

Unregistered
    F**k you too!!! Oh, and f**k Lamberti too!!!
    Yeah. Keep bringing up dead cops you asshole to make a point while you suck Israel's c**k.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Keep bringing up dead cops you asshole to make a point while you suck Israel's c**k.
    You must be one of Tony's fluffers. Do you like his BBC?

Unregistered
    Did anyone turn their backs on TT like NYPD did to de Blasio? If not, then this is the problem with BSO... no balls, no camaraderie.

TT did our Tamarac brothers dirty. TT used Benjamin’s wife as a photo prop for media and political points. How do you expect to keep him on check with no balls and no camaraderie?

And he still mocks all of you i.e. demanding a “Good morning” response from an audience in a MEMORIAL. GTFO of here... you all better unite and start stepping up.

As much as I agree with you that our backs need to be turned, a funeral is not the proper place in my opinion. Out of respect for Benjamin and his family, they should not have to endure our politics during the funeral.

On that note, did the mayor attend the funeral? Any commissioners?

I totally agree with you on the "good morning" part, I could not believe that he said that. And he repeated it in a very angry tone. Then went on with his "who am I." It would've been better if he just didn't talk.

Brimlow was great in my opinion. As someone said, he saved the day.

Unregistered
    Leave Isreal out of this assh0le he was there for full support. He was not making a fool out of us like Temp Tony. This was about a brother who lost his life. Who some fuc*ing respect.

Unregistered

Lol. If I wanted to be like an NYPD cop I would let someone dump a bucket of water on me and then walk away like someone shit in my Cornflakes.

Unregistered
    Lol. If I wanted to be like an NYPD cop I would let someone dump a bucket of water on me and then walk away like someone shit in my Cornflakes.
    Two different topics buddy. Go stuff your mouth with those shitted cornflakes and stfu.

Unregistered
    Whats funny is that after TT's performance I assure you most people left the service thinking more positively about SI than TT.
    You DAM right we did. I'm all for SI 100%

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast