Temp Tony embarrassing once again at today's Calvary Chapel - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    I don't know $hit about making cartoons but, would love to see Scotty's face plastered on Gumby or Spongebob for a skit. Perhaps Scooby doo would be a good one also.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, not wrong, I was there. And this disrespect shown by this guy at a deputies funeral was disgusting.
    Felony warrant for Temp Tony?
    Was it for Fraud and was he arrested? Someone needs to find his mug shot

Unregistered
    Felony warrant for Temp Tony?
    Was it for Fraud and was he arrested? Someone needs to find his mug shot
    Former CSPD chief must have received a fat check from desantis to keep his mouth shut about why pumpkin head was fired

Unregistered
    Former CSPD chief must have received a fat check from desantis to keep his mouth shut about why pumpkin head was fired
    Former CSPD chief was a scammer himself and full of lies. I worked with him for years and would know first hand.

Unregistered
    Former CSPD chief was a scammer himself and full of lies. I worked with him for years and would know first hand.
    Wonder what TT is up to. I'm sure he is making us look stupid again.

Unregistered
    For someone who claims that all he ever wanted to do was serve. He sure didn't apply to many more LE agencies after being fired by Springs. Why? Apparently we have a leader that was unemployable before Desantis rescued him from the welfare line. What a worthless dud.

Unregistered
    For someone who claims that all he ever wanted to do was serve. He sure didn't apply to many more LE agencies after being fired by Springs. Why? Apparently we have a leader that was unemployable before Desantis rescued him from the welfare line. What a worthless dud.
    We can't let Tony forget how stupid he was and is by embarrassing this agency

Unregistered
    Brimlow saved the day and gave a great speech. The District Captain clearly was prepared and took the time to learn about Benjamin Nimtz. Tony gave no effort and it showed.
    posted by Deerfield Beach Captains pets.

Unregistered

This is pretty embarrassing footage of temp. Tony...

We can't let Tony forget how stupid he was and is by embarrassing this agency
    "Dry-humping in uniform with a firearm and grabbing his crotch at the six second mark at a public rally?"

https://www.facebook.com/Citizensove...4802063215387/

Unregistered

Deerfield pets

Brimlow saved the day and gave a great speech. The District Captain clearly was prepared and took the time to learn about Benjamin Nimtz. Tony gave no effort and it showed.
    BSO Deerfield pets using a tragedy to suck up in exchange for kick backs, just sad how low some Deputies are willing to go. Deerfield is full of pets.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789