Hey Direct! Stop Smashing & take care of our own! - Page 7
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least JP has better taste than Nanney, with the ugly midget. 😂
    So F true ! Nadal is hot I will totally do her too!

Unregistered
    At least JP has better taste than Nanney, with the ugly midget. 😂
    Weren't they fighting over the chief lol

Unregistered
    As a female officer for 26 years I am disgusted by you trashing another female, you take guys words for it and go along with this BS, you must be a rookie. If you see Director wife in events you must be in the Honor guard too. Maybe you jealous? Maybe you wish you were her? Girl your time will come because every girl I know goes to something similar unless you are fat and ugly then you will be safe.

If you so disgusted why don’t you go in person and talk to this female officer in her face instead of hiding here.

I’m 57 years old and I was raised with principles one of them being not talking about a person that’s not present to defend themselves, I guarantee you all fakers will say hello to the Director with a huge smile and to this officer too while you gossiping about them here.

Has anyone stopped for a min to think that there are families potentially being affected by this comments, that I think there are kids in this marriages ?

We get enough hate from sociaty and we are trashing each other, whomever posted this officer name here is wrong very wrong, son grow a pair of testicles and say crap to people’s faces to see how well you do in life.

Can’t wait to retire and not have to deal with this generation of non sense
    Yet you’re here on a gossip site

Unregistered
    As a female officer for 26 years I am disgusted by you trashing another female, you take guys words for it and go along with this BS, you must be a rookie. If you see Director wife in events you must be in the Honor guard too. Maybe you jealous? Maybe you wish you were her? Girl your time will come because every girl I know goes to something similar unless you are fat and ugly then you will be safe.

If you so disgusted why don’t you go in person and talk to this female officer in her face instead of hiding here.

I’m 57 years old and I was raised with principles one of them being not talking about a person that’s not present to defend themselves, I guarantee you all fakers will say hello to the Director with a huge smile and to this officer too while you gossiping about them here.

Has anyone stopped for a min to think that there are families potentially being affected by this comments, that I think there are kids in this marriages ?

We get enough hate from sociaty and we are trashing each other, whomever posted this officer name here is wrong very wrong, son grow a pair of testicles and say crap to people’s faces to see how well you do in life.

Can’t wait to retire and not have to deal with this generation of non sense
    Blame lil dancing queen Juanito and slyvia not someone posting

Unregistered
    Blame lil dancing queen Juanito and slyvia not someone posting
    Attention all married females that are currently unhappy in there assignments looking for career development training and to get off the road. HMU lol

Unregistered
    Attention all married females that are currently unhappy in there assignments looking for career development training and to get off the road. HMU lol
    I am miserable in NS u think he will do it?

Unregistered
    I am miserable in NS u think he will do it?
    Well hurry, for the trysts for cushy jobs may be over soon. Isn't JP retiring by this year's end?

Unregistered
    Well hurry, for the trysts for cushy jobs may be over soon. Isn't JP retiring by this year's end?
    Qsk with the smashed list

Unregistered
    why is anyone even surprised over this.. she has been with both guys and girls on the department, there are lots of stories floating around about how when she drinks she is super wild and loose and likes to mess with whoever gives her attention. it is obvious she is doing personal favors for the right people to get a good spot that doesn’t just happen on accident i just hope the people on the 3rd floor don’t have to hear her talk about how amazing of a cop she was like she tells everyone when she teaches the BLE classes you know during her 6 month stint on the road while on light duty 100 times and pregnant once a year

Unregistered
    why is anyone even surprised over this.. she has been with both guys and girls on the department, there are lots of stories floating around about how when she drinks she is super wild and loose and likes to mess with whoever gives her attention. it is obvious she is doing personal favors for the right people to get a good spot that doesn’t just happen on accident i just hope the people on the 3rd floor don’t have to hear her talk about how amazing of a cop she was like she tells everyone when she teaches the BLE classes you know during her 6 month stint on the road while on light duty 100 times and pregnant once a year
    One thing I know is that of all the females we hve/had in Kendall she never claimed “sexual harassment” like others. In the 6 years I worked with her she had few pregnancies and was on LD for some hand issue but never heard of her banging anyone, I know that all the other girls hated her cause she’s hot as hell and believe or not she can fight. I actually liked the girl Seems that the envy continues, this departments is full of little crying babies who feed of gossip and love to humiliate others when they don’t get things their way.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast