Hey Direct! Stop Smashing & take care of our own! - Page 4
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Out of respect for the fallen Bso brother there won’t be bashing all day or night. Tomorrow it will be LIT AF
    Rise & Shine all SMASHERS! X-Trooper Nadal is good w/wifey getting SMASHED by Direct? Qsm? Have some respect Silvia for all the families here. Pray for yourself.

Unregistered
    Rise & Shine all SMASHERS! X-Trooper Nadal is good w/wifey getting SMASHED by Direct? Qsm? Have some respect Silvia for all the families here. Pray for yourself.
    Wat this man did to my family will not b forgot. U reep wat u sow JP. Karma....

Unregistered
    Wat this man did to my family will not b forgot. U reep wat u sow JP. Karma....
    Gurl I hit dat for bit & moved all over Dept for taking care of D. Den he finds u & I stuk like Chuck. Don’t be fooled yung 1. Ur fly trap only lasts so long & we all know he ain’t long.

Unregistered
    Gurl I hit dat for bit & moved all over Dept for taking care of D. Den he finds u & I stuk like Chuck. Don’t be fooled yung 1. Ur fly trap only lasts so long & we all know he ain’t long.
    JP is really a good guy.

Unregistered
    Thats not his only 33, and especially not the only one married to another MDPD cop.

But make sure you take the ethics training, or JP will have you written up.

Unregistered
    Thats not his only 33, and especially not the only one married to another MDPD cop.

But make sure you take the ethics training, or JP will have you written up.
    Seriously???

Unregistered
    Seriously???
    Sure. Act like you DONT know!

Unregistered
    Sure. Act like you DONT know!
    Well I certainly don’t know of any specific names...busy with this thing called “work”...

Unregistered
    Well I certainly don’t know of any specific names...busy with this thing called “work”...
    Only ppl who work here are road units everyone else Ian part time full time. Go to HQ on payday Friday at 2pm you will see what I mean.

Unregistered
    Only ppl who work here are road units everyone else Ian part time full time. Go to HQ on payday Friday at 2pm you will see what I mean.
    Let’s see how much juanicito gets bite for all his adultery. Are you even still at work after 2?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast