+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 118
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No way in hell her man still hitting it he’s a dork.
    She must change her oil often in fleet?

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Silvia Nadal. She sexy AF AF
    JP is banging Nadal? Lmao....prove that shit! You clowns just make up all kinds of garbage!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JP is banging Nadal? Lmao....prove that shit! You clowns just make up all kinds of garbage!
    Now it makes sense while the admiral Eric took over honor guard back then. Have the command to watch over his 33 ain’t no bs on that.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now it makes sense while the admiral Eric took over honor guard back then. Have the command to watch over his 33 ain’t no bs on that.
    Bah hahahahaha

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now it makes sense while the admiral Eric took over honor guard back then. Have the command to watch over his 33 ain’t no bs on that.
    Okay okay. Now it makes sense why he goes to all the honor guard “trains” with the admiral.
    Get ready dancing queen for VIDEO #3 with all your #33s!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay okay. Now it makes sense why he goes to all the honor guard “trains” with the admiral.
    Get ready dancing queen for VIDEO #3 with all your #33s!
    Hello boyz? If I give it up, can I pretty please go to ECB? It’s a mans world and I am desperate to stop handling calls.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello boyz? If I give it up, can I pretty please go to ECB? It’s a mans world and I am desperate to stop handling calls.
    JP better say 4 Our Father’s & 100 Hail Mary’s plus recite the 10 Commandments for this one. Pray for the family.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay okay. Now it makes sense why he goes to all the honor guard “trains” with the admiral.
    Get ready dancing queen for VIDEO #3 with all your #33s!
    Now that would be funny this fool actually thinks he has shot at sheriff in 2024

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Does his shrink know?

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does his shrink know?
    Out of respect for the fallen Bso brother there won’t be bashing all day or night. Tomorrow it will be LIT AF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •