Hey Direct! Stop Smashing & take care of our own! - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about epars or Life360?
    Life360 doesn’t just let you see where anyone you want to stalk is. And ePars doesn’t help you either. Spoken like a truly bitter and ignorant officer.

Try checking the site for transparency of salaries for all county employees. Google it. The information is out there but you have to look for it.

Unregistered
    Life360 doesn’t just let you see where anyone you want to stalk is. And ePars doesn’t help you either. Spoken like a truly bitter and ignorant officer.

Try checking the site for transparency of salaries for all county employees. Google it. The information is out there but you have to look for it.
    Yes sir. This is the BS they trying spewing. Is young officers are smarter than they think.

Unregistered
    Yes sir. This is the BS they trying spewing. Is young officers are smarter than they think.
    Millineals on the 3 floor. Just watch and see the romantics in action

Unregistered
    WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE??!! Tired of the "We'll get back to you", want change?, I've been a member of PLEA since 1999, and have sent many their way when they were not assisted by their Union. My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who agrees with me and are fed up with our current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow us to vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.

Miami Dade Corrections, you are included!!!

You haven’t gotten enough votes yet? How long does it take!

Unregistered
    You haven’t gotten enough votes yet? How long does it take!
    Any huggies & kissies this week by bathrooms?

Unregistered
    Any huggies & kissies this week by bathrooms?
    Bro you are tremenda Cherna !
    Who the F cares! you hurting bad aren’t you ?
    Go take a call would you !

Unregistered
    This site isnt to trash women its to expose unfait bosses policies etc but must be factual

Unregistered
    This site isnt to trash women its to expose unfait bosses policies etc but must be factual
    How many school details can she get without it being so in our faces????

Unregistered
    She’s got the d on the hook. The DD looks the other way and the driver covers it up. So as many as she wants to. If we keep calling this unfair and disgusting practice out. Then maybe it will stop.

Unregistered
    She’s got the d on the hook. The DD looks the other way and the driver covers it up. So as many as she wants to. If we keep calling this unfair and disgusting practice out. Then maybe it will stop.
    Make a pcb complaint or county ethics complaint if not ur a liar and pos

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast