Hey Direct! Stop Smashing & take care of our own! - Page 17
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Make a pcb complaint or county ethics complaint if not ur a liar and pos
    I don’t think anyone really cares if she’s bangin the boss. It’s the blatant abuse of things that bothers people. Fleet doesn’t work afternoons. That’s ridiculous to expect anyone to believe she’s sitting in the office until after midnight doing any work to make up her 8 hours of regular time. Nobody is that stupid. Have some humility.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone really cares if she’s bangin the boss. It’s the blatant abuse of things that bothers people. Fleet doesn’t work afternoons. That’s ridiculous to expect anyone to believe she’s sitting in the office until after midnight doing any work to make up her 8 hours of regular time. Nobody is that stupid. Have some humility.
    Is Fleet working any school details this weekend?

Unregistered
    We wonder whether Juan Perez will be feverishly working for Esteban Bovo -- Gimenez heir apparent -- as he did for Gimenez previous mayoral elections, or will he sit this one out.

Unregistered
    We wonder whether Juan Perez will be feverishly working for Esteban Bovo -- Gimenez heir apparent -- as he did for Gimenez previous mayoral elections, or will he sit this one out.
    He retires in June 2020. I doubt it.

Unregistered

Well that’s easy to check on, isn’t it ?
    Also everyone in HQ is adjusting, detectives, Sergeants etc, School safety should had only been available for road officers only.
    I don’t care who works it as long they not stealing time after. Stop crying and make a complaint.

Unregistered
    Well that’s easy to check on, isn’t it ?
    Also everyone in HQ is adjusting, detectives, Sergeants etc, School safety should had only been available for road officers only.
    I don’t care who works it as long they not stealing time after. Stop crying and make a complaint.
    Make a complaint to who? And so they can get your name and black list you like last year? No thanks. And adjusting hours is fine, If you have a job that has hours with work to do on your adjusted shifts. Fleet? What do they adjust to on afternoons??

Unregistered
    Make a complaint to who? And so they can get your name and black list you like last year? No thanks. And adjusting hours is fine, If you have a job that has hours with work to do on your adjusted shifts. Fleet? What do they adjust to on afternoons??
    Something is wrong here. *When we were MDPD cops, adjusting work hours was precipitated by an urgent operational need, employed under the PBA contractual clause, "Management Rights." *Allowing an officer or officers to adjust his or her work hours, so he or she might be able to work overtime hours, violates not only the letter but the spirit of the cited contractual clause. *Moreover, it is a glaring leadership and managerial failure.**Who's in charge of this outfit?

Unregistered

Dancing

Does he taker her dancing?

Unregistered
    Does he taker her dancing?
    How’s school details going Smashers?

Unregistered
    How’s school details going Smashers?
    Let’s be thankful for wife staying put. Happy Thanksgiving D!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast