Your truly a loser Leavens

Unregistered

Your truly a loser Leavens

Last weekend we laid to rest a truly great man, “Hank”. I personally attended the service and believe LCSO represented Hank and his family in a very professional and respectful manner. Leavens attended the service and disgraced himself by talking about politics and stating Carmine is finished and “it’s coming”. Using the funeral as a place to discuss your hate for a current Sheriff and your desire to be a Sheriff, is disgraceful and shows your true character. Do you really think everyone of us listening to your garbage and nodding our heads supports you? NOPE! After this past weekend, I will be watching as Carmine kicks your ass!

Unregistered

Shameful

I was there as well and he never mentioned running for sheriff! You guys keep trying to show as you say the unqualified Jim Leavens as some type of misogynistic, racist, homophobic, evil person! No he’s just a man who has decided to run for sheriff on his own qualifications based on real facts that can be verified! The personal attacks are amusing but they really show the stupidity and the real immature nature of the current administration! If Carmine has nothing to hide give the interview to the news! We know that want happen which shows who is really scared of being exposed for who they really are!

Unregistered

Leavens for Liars

NUMEROUS people at the service engaged with Leavens and reported he was just using the sad event for his political fodder so you outsiders and retirees going on here LYING are doing NOTHING but reinforcing the support for THIS sheriff within LCSO. Doesn't the fact that Leavens has ZERO support from anyone currently employed tell you anything?!?!? At least Tim Fisher had a group of employees openly expressing their support.

Leavens literally has NOBODY EXCEPT a band of retirees EVERYONE currently employed at LCSO will never listen to and either dislike OR are quickly losing support for. This is a dynamic LCSO has NEVER seen before!

Prove us wrong. Name anyone currently employed or respected

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens Facebook is littered with negativity. He thinks being negative will win him an election, not so fast. He was absolutely talking politics at the funeral, I’ll believe neutral parties before some of these disgruntled ex employees!

Unregistered

Sheriff Maricone

Carmine is an aberration.

Viscous mafiosa little man self absorbed mutt.

The overwhelming insult to Lee County voters is Mike Scott’s hubris by shoving Don Maricone down our throats. Mike sold for money and future favors the public trust which is not his to sell.

Time for some negative feedback to Mike, DeSantis, Senator Scott and Don Maricone the abortion master

Unregistered
    The more negative you get the more popular he becomes! Remember people, especially Republicans don’t trust the press! Fake News, even if it’s true or not.

Unregistered

Not one

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NUMEROUS people at the service engaged with Leavens and reported he was just using the sad event for his political fodder so you outsiders and retirees going on here LYING are doing NOTHING but reinforcing the support for THIS sheriff within LCSO. Doesn't the fact that Leavens has ZERO support from anyone currently employed tell you anything?!?!? At least Tim Fisher had a group of employees openly expressing their support.

Leavens literally has NOBODY EXCEPT a band of retirees EVERYONE currently employed at LCSO will never listen to and either dislike OR are quickly losing support for. This is a dynamic LCSO has NEVER seen before!

Prove us wrong. Name anyone currently employed or respected
    Kevin Can't tell the truth Karlsen? He's the only employed supporter Leavens has and we know that story. Jamie and all the other former Tim Fisher supporters are even smart enough to say no thanks I'll keep my name out of this one. Leavens list of loser retirees did more harm to him and his campaign than any amount of $$$ and publicity could.

Unregistered

Jimhas ZERO class

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last weekend we laid to rest a truly great man, “Hank”. I personally attended the service and believe LCSO represented Hank and his family in a very professional and respectful manner. Leavens attended the service and disgraced himself by talking about politics and stating Carmine is finished and “it’s coming”. Using the funeral as a place to discuss your hate for a current Sheriff and your desire to be a Sheriff, is disgraceful and shows your true character. Do you really think everyone of us listening to your garbage and nodding our heads supports you? NOPE! After this past weekend, I will be watching as Carmine kicks your ass!
    I have ZERO respect for Leavens and his classless behavior. I worked in warrants with Drum and loved the guy but his widow's posts and support for Leavens after she was manipulated into doing so by Leavens and these retirees has alienated ALL his friends currently working at the SO who support Sheriff Marceno. Many of us were promoted by this sheriff as was John.