JAILGUARD IRA gets his ASS KICKED!!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation JAILGUARD IRA gets his ASS KICKED!!!

You guys HAVE to watch this!!

https://www.facebook.com/10000025841...0904&sfns=xmwa

I love this lady! My new hero. She has BALLS!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

She’s a goof.

Unregistered
    She’s a goof.
    Call her any name you want. She still has bigger balls than those deputies that showed up to MSD.

Unregistered
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but am I seeing that all his fundraisers have been in cities NOT patrolled by BSO? Maybe one at Kings Point which would only draw supporters since it's private property but any other public or semi-public venue has not been in a BSO district.

Unregistered

Droopy t!tz IRA has put on more weight.

Unregistered
    The same dirty corrupt people who supported him before are still out there supporting SI again. Hi Ira. Hi Wally. Hi Jamie McD@n$ld.

Unregistered
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but am I seeing that all his fundraisers have been in cities NOT patrolled by BSO? Maybe one at Kings Point which would only draw supporters since it's private property but any other public or semi-public venue has not been in a BSO district.
    Incorrect stupid. Last one earlier this month which was very well attended was in Deerfield.

Unregistered
    She’s a goof.
    She sure is. What an idiot looser. In the video she walk right up next to Israel and doesn’t recognize him asking everyone where he is. They point across the room and off she goes. What a clown she is.

Unregistered
    Hopefully you don’t have a job that requires a brain.

Unregistered
    She sure is. What an idiot looser. In the video she walk right up next to Israel and doesn’t recognize him asking everyone where he is. They point across the room and off she goes. What a clown she is.
    Still can't find someone to check your spelling or grammar. AWESOME!!! And you want a job if Scotty boy becomes Sheriff? Pretty much on par with that buffoon's choices.
    Find some other profession you idiot.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast