One more bites the dust. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Any Captain internally who puts in for the position will be a mistake. They will be sat down and given marching orders and then I guarantee you they'll go against them within a month. They won't be able to help themselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I vote BB for chief
    Too smart to be chief. It would be fun though.

Unregistered
    Too smart to be chief. It would be fun though.
    BB is a solid guy. Very knowledgeable. I don't think he could keep his mouth shut though with current the Director and DD.

Unregistered
    “Chief, Bryan Burnett here.....”

Unregistered
    “Chief, Bryan Burnett here.....”
    I love those calls. It's like fact checking with Snopes! Calling out stupidity without calling someone stupid!

Unregistered
    Chief candidates. Can you guess them:

1) well down here in Miami we’re so busy.....

2) back in denever we used to......

3) when I was with the Michigan state police....

4) let me call Carmen and see what she thinks.....

Unregistered
    Termination letters being handed out like candy lately in the puzzle palace, Mayer of time before they make it out to the field to the majority of our captains.

Unregistered

Really?

Termination letters being handed out like candy lately in the puzzle palace, Mayer of time before they make it out to the field to the majority of our captains.
    Chief and Asst. Chief resigned so there was no termination. Who in TCO was terminated? Captains are not needed but that hasn't changed in 25 years. Do you know why we have captains? Don't feel bad, no one else knows either.

Unregistered
    In Denver.....omg.....almost pissed myself

Unregistered
    Chief and dc resigned one week apart? Someone’s clueless. They were both select exempt which means they can be told to leave at any time. Get the facts. Chief of staff told them they both had to be gone by a certain date so yeah maybe it was a resignation but they were told to leave and to be gone by a certain date or they would get the official “your services are no longer needed” letter that they can give you once your select exempt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast