One more bites the dust. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief and dc resigned one week apart? Someone’s clueless. They were both select exempt which means they can be told to leave at any time. Get the facts. Chief of staff told them they both had to be gone by a certain date so yeah maybe it was a resignation but they were told to leave and to be gone by a certain date or they would get the official “your services are no longer needed” letter that they can give you once your select exempt.
    Thanks Captain Obvious. I think it is important to state facts and that wasn't done in your earlier post when you painted a picture of "termination letters handed out like candy"
    We all understand the concept of Select Exempt. No lesson needed.

Unregistered

That's it.

Thanks Captain Obvious. I think it is important to state facts and that wasn't done in your earlier post when you painted a picture of "termination letters handed out like candy"
    We all understand the concept of Select Exempt. No lesson needed.
    One more reason I'm not doing anything but get the minimum numbers because they can't do anything to us

Unregistered
    Chief and Asst. Chief resigned so there was no termination. Who in TCO was terminated? Captains are not needed but that hasn't changed in 25 years. Do you know why we have captains? Don't feel bad, no one else knows either.
    No termintation. Correct. If you don't think they were highly encouraged and directed to resign then you are as delusional as TB was thinking we could be "the best d*mn law enforcement agency in the state of florida". Those two were shown the door... plain and simple!

Unregistered
    Rumor has it our numbers are being drastically cut
    prophetic really

Unregistered
    One more reason I'm not doing anything but get the minimum numbers because they can't do anything to us
    Since your little retort 18 months ago, a lot has changed! Guess what? They CAN do something about your minimum/millennium outlook. I'll check back in July.

Unregistered
    Since your little retort 18 months ago, a lot has changed! Guess what? They CAN do something about your minimum/millennium outlook. I'll check back in July.
    I gotta agree. That "do the minumum" and "it's not on my evaluation" mantra is going to bite some people on the arse. It may already have!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234