Chief - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Chief

Unregistered
    Peter Brady who loves franco police Jeep so much he kept it for himself

Unregistered
    I have never seen so many people fired as I have seen at this place. It's embarrassing when you fire management and can't replace them. Firing is the easy part, no one is coming here with this kind of history. I heard there have been a few to inquire and then turn away once they find out the longevity of the chief job. You need understand that the negativity gets around fast and this looks bad on you, director.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Peter Brady who loves franco police Jeep so much he kept it for himself
    His job description doesn't include a police vehicle. He is violation policy so make sure you contact his supervisor TP and HR.

Unregistered
    His job description doesn't include a police vehicle. He is violation policy so make sure you contact his supervisor TP and HR.
    It's not a police vehicle unless a police officer is operating it in the performance of their assigned duties. Blue lights don't make it a police vehicle anymore than a badge makes you a police officer. Get your surveys lined up for next week.

Unregistered
    It's not a police vehicle unless a police officer is operating it in the performance of their assigned duties. Blue lights don't make it a police vehicle anymore than a badge makes you a police officer. Get your surveys lined up for next week.
    READ the policy who is approved to drive a vehicle with lights and sirens.

Unregistered
    Exactly. The majors flip out if they hear about an IS2 driving a car with radio or lights because policy says a civilian can’t

Unregistered
    READ the policy who is approved to drive a vehicle with lights and sirens.
    I have. I am correct.

Unregistered
    Please Clear this up for me!! I have to bring my vehicle to the shop for repairs. The mechanic wants to test drive the vehicle to determine what's wrong. He is a civilian! Does this also violate some ridiculous policy??

Unregistered
    Please Clear this up for me!! I have to bring my vehicle to the shop for repairs. The mechanic wants to test drive the vehicle to determine what's wrong. He is a civilian! Does this also violate some ridiculous policy??
    Rest assured that no policy violation has occurred. A civilian driving a police car doesn't make him a Police Officer. The SCOTUS has ruled on this issue and other similar issues. Wearing a shirt that says FBI doesn't make you an FBI agent. Having a badge doesn't make you a Law Enforcement Officer. Now remember to call the IA and get some surveys knocked out after school and for for the love of Margaret, check your phone use log on the intranet😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Rest assured that no policy violation has occurred. A civilian driving a police car doesn't make him a Police Officer. The SCOTUS has ruled on this issue and other similar issues. Wearing a shirt that says FBI doesn't make you an FBI agent. Having a badge doesn't make you a Law Enforcement Officer. Now remember to call the IA and get some surveys knocked out after school and for for the love of Margaret, check your phone use log on the intranet😂😂😂😂
    Read the policy. No one ever said on here TP was acting in the capacity of a LEO. You are far left on this one.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast