Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief

Unregistered
    The expectations are a reaction to our own stupidity. We have agents that either get all their numbers by March and then refuse to do anything. Or agents that don’t do anything all year then get all their numbers the last two months of the year. What’s the reaction? Quarterly numbers. So you have no one to blame for that but ourselves.

Unregistered

Off duty policy

Another thing to blame on ourselves is the new off duty policy. Again we forget we’re cops and think we can just go work off duty for a few hours whenever. Well thanks to ourselves you can forget working off duty and coming to work, your supervisors will be highly enforcing the 6 hour break between a detail and regular hours worked.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The expectations are a reaction to our own stupidity. We have agents that either get all their numbers by March and then refuse to do anything. Or agents that don’t do anything all year then get all their numbers the last two months of the year. What’s the reaction? Quarterly numbers. So you have no one to blame for that but ourselves.
    Not doing anything is not an option in my office. The LT said I don't care that you have your surveys for the quarter. Unless you are annual leave you owe me 8 hours today. I am telling you to go do surveys.

Unregistered
    Someone that isn’t “all about me” or “look what I did”

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t anyone written up DG for not using SLERS. Policy says every LT will use SLERS and DG only used it once last month. Clear policy violation to me.

Unregistered
    Get back Jack!
    He is too busy trying to find those liquor analysis machines that TC and FF bought. You remember those? 75k for some magic boxes that were supposed to generate refilling cases. Never worked and not even useable now. There should be a DMS training coming out soon on the 4.0 version as soon as they buy new laptops. Windows 10 on the way!!!

Be sure to check the prisoner release bulletins😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Get back Jack!
    He is too busy trying to find those liquor analysis machines that TC and FF bought. You remember those? 75k for some magic boxes that were supposed to generate refilling cases. Never worked and not even useable now. There should be a DMS training coming out soon on the 4.0 version as soon as they buy new laptops. Windows 10 on the way!!!

Be sure to check the prisoner release bulletins😂😂😂😂😂😂
    I’ve never understood why he sends that stuff out to us.

Unregistered
    It’s called smoke and mirrors. He doesn’t do a damn thing all day so sends random emails so people think he’s busy. Quite honestly it’s a 100% useless position. We do all trainings and NEOs in house now, and the crime analyst can easily send out the useless emails he does. Get rid of the man.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3054151]It’s called smoke and mirrors. He doesn’t do a damn thing all day so sends random emails so people think he’s busy. Quite honestly it’s a 100% useless position. We do all trainings and NEOs in house now, and the crime analyst can easily send out the useless emails he does. Get rid of the man.[/QUOTE

Read many DAS submissions? Be careful with all that rock throwing.

Unregistered
    .... the crime analyst can easily send out the useless emails he does. Get rid of the man.
    Speaking of useless position. Crime analyst at ABT??? Gimme a break!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast