Chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, that will be the smartest move they have made in years. She has been nothing but helpful to us. Level headed and knowledgeable. With the new direction she would be perfect, and quite frankly a breath of fresh air.
    Thank you Danny.

Unregistered
    Word on the street is they can’t get any qualified candidates even doing a national search. Looks like they’ll have to lower the standards and let DG be Chief.

Unregistered
    Word on the street is they can’t get any qualified candidates even doing a national search. Looks like they’ll have to lower the standards and let DG be Chief.
    Nope. A former employee who has been gone about 10 years will be back. As chief.

Unregistered
    Whom might that be? Sauls? Hahahhaha

Unregistered
    Nope. A former employee who has been gone about 10 years will be back. As chief.
    Captain Caaaaaaveman!!! Worst mistake they would ever make! Not happenin.

Unregistered
    I read the advert for chief. I laughed and laughed. Then it struck me. Being chief here is the best job you can have at abt. You don't have to make decisions, you are supervised by people that don't know the job, you have HR to make personnel decisions, you have lots of bosses so no one is at fault when things break bad, you can get a junior chief to do all the heavy lifting and taking heat so you don't have to do anything but wander around looking interested. Keep your mouth shut and nod appropriately and you should be able to get 4-6 years before anyone figures out you haven't done a thing!

Unregistered
    I read the advert for chief. I laughed and laughed. Then it struck me. Being chief here is the best job you can have at abt. You don't have to make decisions, you are supervised by people that don't know the job, you have HR to make personnel decisions, you have lots of bosses so no one is at fault when things break bad, you can get a junior chief to do all the heavy lifting and taking heat so you don't have to do anything but wander around looking interested. Keep your mouth shut and nod appropriately and you should be able to get 4-6 years before anyone figures out you haven't done a thing!
    Exactly what TB did for 2 years!!! They caught onto him after 1.5 years though. Probably earlier than that.

Unregistered
    Exactly what TB did for 2 years!!! They caught onto him after 1.5 years though. Probably earlier than that.
    TB is a good guy but he made the same mistake the last 16 chiefs made. He got bad advice from a few and thought this is a law enforcement agency. Message for the next chief and the next 16 after...don't try to save us from ourselves. There is nothing you can do that hasn't already been tried. And failed.

Unregistered
    We got some really nice embroidered shirts out of the TB era.

Unregistered
    Bring back Gibson!!!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast