Unregistered

Block training

Alls I have to say is wow.

Unregistered
    What did we mess? Please do tell.

Unregistered
    Must unorganized and most unprofessional training I have ever been to

Unregistered
    Why are we training for field force when we all know nobody on third floor has the nuts to deploy or mobilize and their is not enough equipment to properly outfit officers with exception of those few that volunteered. We did this nonsense years ago and realized it was a waste if time, ww2 helmets, shields that cracked when struck with a tennis ball and gas masks with outdated and improper filters. Resources could be used for more appropriate training

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are we training for field force when we all know nobody on third floor has the nuts to deploy or mobilize and their is not enough equipment to properly outfit officers with exception of those few that volunteered. We did this nonsense years ago and realized it was a waste if time, ww2 helmets, shields that cracked when struck with a tennis ball and gas masks with outdated and improper filters. Resources could be used for more appropriate training
    Because this training unit has to justify its reason for existence.

Unregistered
    It’s getting ridiculous. What’s next, swimming lessons at the gulfview pool?

Unregistered
    When cops that I have never seen in my life are doing field force training we have a serious problem

Unregistered
    I just hate covering squad. Anyone wanna take my spot?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just hate covering squad. Anyone wanna take my spot?
    Probably from a rookie hiding in a specialty unit with a new take home. Shut up and work the crash in the rain.

Unregistered
    Don’t hate. I’ll be working the crash in my cool department issued u inform t shirt and outer vest why u sweat away in your polyester road patrol guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast