"You're going back to patrol" - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This is not SJ. SJ had way more pride. Besides, who posts what here is no factor in weather or not someone comes back or not.

Define “negative” posts. Most, if not all, posts are simply the mentioning of observations in the agency. Nice spin though. Basic, but good effort.

Unregistered
    Like the old saying goes, we don’t know what we got till it’s gone. I hope he is sincere about realizing how good he had it. If he is, I would cautiously welcome him back. I would require him to perform some campaign volunteer work in his personal time to show he’s serious and loyal though. But I do believe people can change for the better sometimes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like the old saying goes, we don’t know what we got till it’s gone. I hope he is sincere about realizing how good he had it. If he is, I would cautiously welcome him back. I would require him to perform some campaign volunteer work in his personal time to show he’s serious and loyal though. But I do believe people can change for the better sometimes.
    Don't feed the troll....he's not trying to come back. He laughs at the thought of coming back. He already had another job lined up before he left.

Unregistered
    Don't feed the troll....he's not trying to come back. He laughs at the thought of coming back. He already had another job lined up before he left.
    Let me guess: working at a law enforcement supply store. Typical washed up ex-cop job. A lowly peasant serving the real heroes.

Unregistered
    Let me guess: working at a law enforcement supply store. Typical washed up ex-cop job. A lowly peasant serving the real heroes.
    Why would you assume that? Are you confirming what I have been posting all along for years? That this scam of a job means absolutely nothing on a resume? No matter how long we risked our lives for these thankless unappreciative citizens and leaders that allow the liability of everyone to be dumped on us decade after decade. This job in only good for quick starting pay and quick benefits, but it is truly a worthless skill in the real world. This job goes stale quick and then there is burnout. This is a whole other reason why so many deputies quit after a few years. You would think agencies as big and bad as this one would offset this by making things better. Making this a great place to work lies in the small trivial things.

SJ was here for 20 years. Protected, served, and trained us for two decades. Only to be attacked and thrown away. FUK that. No loyalty from me. Never.

Unregistered
    Why does Hillsborough Animal Services send us to their domesticated animal calls? Why does our elite agency not tell them NO. HCAS tells the public NO and refers them to us. Make sense? Why do we transport animals to the PRC as busy as we are? If there is an animal emergency, why do we take those calls instead of waiting for HCAS? Would the next best agency be Florida Fish and Wildlife. Which reminds me.. Why do we get sent to snake and gator calls? Where are they at? It don't matter. The HCSO can do it all.

Why does FHP count on us taking their crashes? Why can we not wait for FHP when we roll up on a crash, yet our supervisors, detectives, and commanders can wait 30 min to an hour for a “zone car” to arrive. AKA take my paper car. Why are we not extended the same courtesy? Why do we not call FHP to help us with perimeters and so on?

Why do hospitals buffer themselves from liability by calling us when a patient leaves AMA or with an IV? What the hell can we do? Why not send EMS? Why does our agency allow the medical liability to be dumped on us?

Are we the dumping grounds? To absorb the liability of businesses, other agencies, and even our own departments? So when something goes wrong, we are the scapegoats and sacrificial lambs.

With the current moral levels, these posts will become relevant when no one applies to be a cop anymore, officers keep quitting to the point of crisis, or when mass walkouts and slowdowns eventually happen. Then these liberals can have what they always wanted. No cops. I hope they can handle chaos and anarchy.

Unregistered
    Why would you assume that? Are you confirming what I have been posting all along for years? That this scam of a job means absolutely nothing on a resume? No matter how long we risked our lives for these thankless unappreciative citizens and leaders that allow the liability of everyone to be dumped on us decade after decade. This job in only good for quick starting pay and quick benefits, but it is truly a worthless skill in the real world. This job goes stale quick and then there is burnout. This is a whole other reason why so many deputies quit after a few years. You would think agencies as big and bad as this one would offset this by making things better. Making this a great place to work lies in the small trivial things.

SJ was here for 20 years. Protected, served, and trained us for two decades. Only to be attacked and thrown away. FUK that. No loyalty from me. Never.
    Good cry bro?

Unregistered

You have no skills that transfer to the outside world which means you’re lucky to have this job. So STFU and be thankful.

Unregistered
    Why does Hillsborough Animal Services send us to their domesticated animal calls? Why does our elite agency not tell them NO. HCAS tells the public NO and refers them to us. Make sense? Why do we transport animals to the PRC as busy as we are? If there is an animal emergency, why do we take those calls instead of waiting for HCAS? Would the next best agency be Florida Fish and Wildlife. Which reminds me.. Why do we get sent to snake and gator calls? Where are they at? It don't matter. The HCSO can do it all.

Why does FHP count on us taking their crashes? Why can we not wait for FHP when we roll up on a crash, yet our supervisors, detectives, and commanders can wait 30 min to an hour for a “zone car” to arrive. AKA take my paper car. Why are we not extended the same courtesy? Why do we not call FHP to help us with perimeters and so on?

Why do hospitals buffer themselves from liability by calling us when a patient leaves AMA or with an IV? What the hell can we do? Why not send EMS? Why does our agency allow the medical liability to be dumped on us?

Are we the dumping grounds? To absorb the liability of businesses, other agencies, and even our own departments? So when something goes wrong, we are the scapegoats and sacrificial lambs.

With the current moral levels, these posts will become relevant when no one applies to be a cop anymore, officers keep quitting to the point of crisis, or when mass walkouts and slowdowns eventually happen. Then these liberals can have what they always wanted. No cops. I hope they can handle chaos and anarchy.
    You should take pride in the fact that your agency’s shoulders are strong enough to carry such a heavy burden. You do what other agencies can’t handle, and you do it like rock stars. If you handle it without whining and crying, you can say you’re part of the elite.

Unregistered

100% spot on! This agency is said to be elite, more like a bunch of elitists! Top echelon only care about a deputy as a means to a end. Most of you new breed of deputies can’t hold a candle to the real deputies of the past! If you work with any of the few of them left, learn from them! To all you who will reply STFU, cry baby, etc. Fuk you all🖕🏻

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast