+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know if that was SJ posting, or not. But if was... My hat's off to you. Go get a job where employees are respected!
    Preferably one without a height restriction. Buh bye.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you should quit and join a hillbilly militia in the Smoky Mountains. Then you and your kind can run around wearing white sheets, looking for minorities to lynch. The rest of us appreciate that the agency is being more progressive and also reaching out to the community through social media. If you’re a real cop, you’ll follow all of the agency’s social media efforts and hit the “like” button to be supportive. Sick of your disloyalty.
    If you really want to reach out to the community as you say, then get out of your car and walk a beat like in the old days! Go rub elbows with the public that loves you so much. Hey, earn their respect the old fashioned way! Screw social media!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you really want to reach out to the community as you say, then get out of your car and walk a beat like in the old days! Go rub elbows with the public that loves you so much. Hey, earn their respect the old fashioned way! Screw social media!
    You stupid sonuvab!tch. You can greet a dozen people walking around and thousands through social media. This isn’t the 1990’s, idiot fukchead.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You stupid sonuvab!tch. You can greet a dozen people walking around and thousands through social media. This isn’t the 1990’s, idiot fukchead.
    This is police work. Certain things in life must remain elemental. Down to the core. Or it becomes cheapened. This field is one of them. You can not take an online dating mentality to certain things. Things like love, learning, police work, and so on... must remain in the physical world. If I ran this place, all the agencies social media garbage would be eliminated. This agency has been cheapened enough. No one takes us or our command serious. The relationship between us and the citizens, our bosses and us, are not much different than our home lives. Would you prefer to have dinner at the table with your family or everyone in different rooms connected via Skype. For all you risqué people, porn or a physical person. Same applies. This job is the separation between peace and lawlessness. How about we stop doing things teenagers do and run this agency like full grown men. Thats right. I said men.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is police work. Certain things in life must remain elemental. Down to the core. Or it becomes cheapened. This field is one of them. You can not take an online dating mentality to certain things. Things like love, learning, police work, and so on... must remain in the physical world. If I ran this place, all the agencies social media garbage would be eliminated. This agency has been cheapened enough. No one takes us or our command serious. The relationship between us and the citizens, our bosses and us, are not much different than our home lives. Would you prefer to have dinner at the table with your family or everyone in different rooms connected via Skype. For all you risqué people, porn or a physical person. Same applies. This job is the separation between peace and lawlessness. How about we stop doing things teenagers do and run this agency like full grown men. Thats right. I said men.
    Hahahaha how cute! He wants to bring society back to the 1950’s and a Leave it to Beaver world. You stupid idiot. The world is THIS now. Get with the times or STFU and quit. You should move to West Virginia with the rest of the backward azz morons and you can live like a primitive, unsophisticated dimwit. You can raise your kids to be church zombies and get real “friendly” with the fire and brimstone preacher who’s an inbred hick. Enjoy your creepy life with no technology. Fukcing weirdo.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Wrong...

    All he is saying is that we are supposed to stand up for what is right, not go along to get along with the degradation of the foundation of our country.

    What we do every day is wear the hats of absentee parents, act as counselors and mediators and generally put a band aid on a baseball bat of a failing, immoral society. I will not even go into the depths of paper we immerse ourselves in as civil collections agents for retail giants and such because we all feel that burn.

    Anyhow, take a moment to think about what the OP said before you bash him....

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All he is saying is that we are supposed to stand up for what is right, not go along to get along with the degradation of the foundation of our country.

    What we do every day is wear the hats of absentee parents, act as counselors and mediators and generally put a band aid on a baseball bat of a failing, immoral society. I will not even go into the depths of paper we immerse ourselves in as civil collections agents for retail giants and such because we all feel that burn.

    Anyhow, take a moment to think about what the OP said before you bash him....
    Ohhh you’re so profound. You’re the ultimate deep thinker of the agency. The Yoda of law enforcement. Sit down and shut up. Nobody cares what you think.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kudos to S.J. from the range. They told him he was being punished and sent back to patrol. He told them "I dont fukcing think so. Eat sshhiitt!!!"


    HA!!!! MIC DROP! You knocked their teeth in! MAD REPSECT!!!!!





    What does this say about:

    1.) Punishment tactics?
    2.) The state of Patrol?
    3.) The fact that a deputy, who has not yet reached full pension, would rather quit than return to patrol?
    And word has gotten around that he’s tucked his tail and he’s going to try and rescind his resignation. I hope they tell him to F*CK OFF!

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And word has gotten around that he’s tucked his tail and he’s going to try and rescind his resignation. I hope they tell him to F*CK OFF!


    Nice try...

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And word has gotten around that he’s tucked his tail and he’s going to try and rescind his resignation. I hope they tell him to F*CK OFF!
    Ummm I don’t know about that. Lies and more lies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •