"You're going back to patrol" - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what you’re saying is he couldn’t cut it as part of the elite. Things at the range will get better now that a subpar employee is leaving, making room for someone who can be trusted.
    LOL. Elite? Really! More like inept😆.

Unregistered
    Great topic! Many deep issues mentioned in the OP’s post. Ill expand on some of the responses that were made.

SJ... I did not know SJ personally. I do not know why he got in trouble. Him being “weird” has nothing to do with this forum. Me personally, he was not weird at all. Commenting on someones height is being a bully coward.

SJ has been teaching and instructing us for well for over a decade. He started teaching back when he was working patrol nights and going in to teach during the day. He has taught and instructed us with the very same enthusiasm as day one with no hint of cynicism to his last day. No matter how much we messed up during training he always did all that he could to teach. Although I have never worked in training. As a deputy that attends inservice and has been trained by him, this agency lost an asset.

Training staff at the RANGE... As much as we mention being short handed on patrol, the BS non police related calls, issues on patrol, going home late, no mid shift, and the garbage way patrol is run, the only breath of fresh air is the range. Its the last of the old school areas of this agency. A consistent police mindset that remains down to the core of policing. The only time I feel motivated, comradery, a team effort, and surrounded support and basic police knowledge and efforts is at the range. Notice nothing negative about the range is ever mentioned here. The whole FNS-9 was not a range issue. Those instructors are on their feet all day in the sun or rain. Not to mention having to wear all the protective gear during drills.

Resigning in leu of going back to patrol... Being a range instructor is not easy. People fall out there due to dehydration all the time. Its hot and dusty or hot, wet, and muddy. Teaching the defensive and firearm drills in that environment is very demanding, YET he would rather resign than go back to patrol.

So, to quote the OP...

What does this say about:

1.) Punishment tactics?
    2.) The state of Patrol?
    3.) The fact that a deputy, who has not yet reached full pension, would rather quit than return to patrol?

Unregistered
    LOL. Elite? Really! More like inept😆.
    Elite? Do you mean submissive gluttons for punishment? Ones that would rather eat shiit sandwiches just to receive approval and acceptance in hopes of promotion one day instead of having balls and speaking up for whats right? Who do you want protecting your streets? See the new post about the guy with the knife in Temple Terrace? Is that elite behavior? Sound to me like typical HCSO new age media programing caused interference in that deputy’s judgement.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE REAL PROBLEM IN ITS PUREST FORM??????

That deputy feared the fallout from the agency and judgement from this disgusting moral decayed social media society than a dangerous suspect with a fukking KNIFE.

Unregistered
    Great topic! Many deep issues mentioned in the OP’s post. Ill expand on some of the responses that were made.

SJ... I did not know SJ personally. I do not know why he got in trouble. Him being “weird” has nothing to do with this forum. Me personally, he was not weird at all. Commenting on someones height is being a bully coward.

SJ has been teaching and instructing us for well for over a decade. He started teaching back when he was working patrol nights and going in to teach during the day. He has taught and instructed us with the very same enthusiasm as day one with no hint of cynicism to his last day. No matter how much we messed up during training he always did all that he could to teach. Although I have never worked in training. As a deputy that attends inservice and has been trained by him, this agency lost an asset.

Training staff at the RANGE... As much as we mention being short handed on patrol, the BS non police related calls, issues on patrol, going home late, no mid shift, and the garbage way patrol is run, the only breath of fresh air is the range. Its the last of the old school areas of this agency. A consistent police mindset that remains down to the core of policing. The only time I feel motivated, comradery, a team effort, and surrounded support and basic police knowledge and efforts is at the range. Notice nothing negative about the range is ever mentioned here. The whole FNS-9 was not a range issue. Those instructors are on their feet all day in the sun or rain. Not to mention having to wear all the protective gear during drills.

Resigning in leu of going back to patrol... Being a range instructor is not easy. People fall out there due to dehydration all the time. Its hot and dusty or hot, wet, and muddy. Teaching the defensive and firearm drills in that environment is very demanding, YET he would rather resign than go back to patrol.

So, to quote the OP...

What does this say about:

1.) Punishment tactics?
    2.) The state of Patrol?
    3.) The fact that a deputy, who has not yet reached full pension, would rather quit than return to patrol?
    Cool story SJ. BUH BYE

Unregistered
    Cool story SJ. BUH BYE

I don't know if that was SJ posting, or not. But if was... My hat's off to you. Go get a job where employees are respected!

Unregistered
    Elite? Do you mean submissive gluttons for punishment? Ones that would rather eat shiit sandwiches just to receive approval and acceptance in hopes of promotion one day instead of having balls and speaking up for whats right? Who do you want protecting your streets? See the new post about the guy with the knife in Temple Terrace? Is that elite behavior? Sound to me like typical HCSO new age media programing caused interference in that deputy’s judgement.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE REAL PROBLEM IN ITS PUREST FORM??????

That deputy feared the fallout from the agency and judgement from this disgusting moral decayed social media society than a dangerous suspect with a fukking KNIFE.
    Maybe you should quit and join a hillbilly militia in the Smoky Mountains. Then you and your kind can run around wearing white sheets, looking for minorities to lynch. The rest of us appreciate that the agency is being more progressive and also reaching out to the community through social media. If you’re a real cop, you’ll follow all of the agency’s social media efforts and hit the “like” button to be supportive. Sick of your disloyalty.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should quit and join a hillbilly militia in the Smoky Mountains. Then you and your kind can run around wearing white sheets, looking for minorities to lynch. The rest of us appreciate that the agency is being more progressive and also reaching out to the community through social media. If you’re a real cop, you’ll follow all of the agency’s social media efforts and hit the “like” button to be supportive. Sick of your disloyalty.
    Wow! You are out of your mind.

Unregistered
    Good luck SJ. Thank you for teaching us. You made the right choice to leave this cut throat, dog eat dog, agency.

Unregistered
    Good luck SJ. Thank you for teaching us. You made the right choice to leave this cut throat, dog eat dog, agency.
    Then follow him out the door. You two can start a private investigator business and give each other hand jobs while out on surveillance.

Unregistered
    Later suckkka

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast