"You're going back to patrol" - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you tell me why putting someone back on patrol increases the chance of them quitting? ...

According to the below quote, the office wanted SJ to quit so they put him back on patrol. And he did exactly what they wanted. He STFU and quit. Maybe you should ask the office why.... putting him back on patrol got him to quit, like they wanted.

"He didn’t knock anybody’s teeth in, idiot! He did exactly what they wanted. He STFU and quit."

Unregistered
    According to the below quote, the office wanted SJ to quit so they put him back on patrol. And he did exactly what they wanted. He STFU and quit. Maybe you should ask the office why.... putting him back on patrol got him to quit, like they wanted.

"He didn’t knock anybody’s teeth in, idiot! He did exactly what they wanted. He STFU and quit."

Dammit they HATE when you use their own words against them BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Unregistered
    Dammit they HATE when you use their own words against them BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Wrong. The question was never answered.
    I will rephrase it.

What is it about patrol that causes people to quit?

Unregistered
    Im not worried about SJ here. I want to know how patrol is run in order for it to be used as a device to make people quit? My platoon lost 5 good deputies in 6 months to this factor. I want you fooled robots to explain.

Unregistered
    And just like that he is Director of Academics at HCC with the endorsement of HCSO!

Unregistered
    And just like that he is Director of Academics at HCC with the endorsement of HCSO!
    As it was reported before, he begged for forgiveness. Rest assured, he will be VERY involved in re-election efforts when the time comes.

Unregistered

Making more than he did, still in FRS, with bosses who now show him respect.... Looks like the OP was correct. AGAIN!

Unregistered
    If anyone needs a great haircut, get hold of Scott. I even let him keep the change. You’re welcome, boy.

Unregistered
    How much you want to bet the new admin department and social media section are not short handed like patrol and detectives are?

Unregistered
    Kudos to S.J. from the range. They told him he was being punished and sent back to patrol. He told them "I dont fukcing think so. Eat sshhiitt!!!"

HA!!!! MIC DROP! You knocked their teeth in! MAD REPSECT!!!!!

What does this say about:

1.) Punishment tactics?
    2.) The state of Patrol?
    3.) The fact that a deputy, who has not yet reached full pension, would rather quit than return to patrol?
    What is “REPSECT”?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast