"You're going back to patrol" - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MOD 1 cleared up this BS post.
    Total HORSESHIT

Unregistered
    Rest assured SJ is still teaching, like he was here. He's getting paid a little less money than he was here, and paid a lot more respect than he was here.
    He’s getting paid a little less so he took on a second part time job waxing the lanes at a Polk County bowling alley. Before he lucked into that gig, he was forced to sell his collection of Soldier of Fortune magazines just to pay his Mom rent for his old room. Don’t like it? Shouldn’t have quit on the family!!!

Unregistered
    He’s getting paid a little less so he took on a second part time job waxing the lanes at a Polk County bowling alley. Before he lucked into that gig, he was forced to sell his collection of Soldier of Fortune magazines just to pay his Mom rent for his old room. Don’t like it? Shouldn’t have quit on the family!!!
    Another troll.

Unregistered
    Thanks to SJ of the county parks department. I forgot to bring a plastic bag so I couldn’t pick up after my dog. Good work with poop scooper!

Unregistered
    Was this that skinny little fukker at the range?

Unregistered
    Kudos to S.J. from the range. They told him he was being punished and sent back to patrol. He told them "I dont fukcing think so. Eat sshhiitt!!!"

HA!!!! MIC DROP! You knocked their teeth in! MAD REPSECT!!!!!

What does this say about:

1.) Punishment tactics?
    2.) The state of Patrol?
    3.) The fact that a deputy, who has not yet reached full pension, would rather quit than return to patrol?
    He didn’t knock anybody’s teeth in, idiot! He did exactly what they wanted. He STFU and quit.

Unregistered
    He didn’t knock anybody’s teeth in, idiot! He did exactly what they wanted. He STFU and quit.
    You keep proving the point of this thread. According to you, they wanted him to quit so they put him on patrol... Connect the dots...

Unregistered
    You keep proving the point of this thread. According to you, they wanted him to quit so they put him on patrol... Connect the dots...
    Nice try to draw an incorrect correlation and look like a hero to the other disgruntled azzhole who posts here. They wanted him to quit so they told him he was being transferred to a place where he would have to do a reasonable amount of work (patrol) and where a cowardly sissy would be afraid. It was obvious he would quit because he was a known coward. Everyone knows patrol isn’t easy but it requires a reasonable amount of effort, nothing excessive. However, it does require a high level of toughness and courage because the world is dangerous. Everyone knew he was not tough and not courageous so he would quit. It isn’t a commentary on patrol. It’s a commentary on the weak character of the quitter.

Unregistered
    Nice try to draw an incorrect correlation and look like a hero to the other disgruntled azzhole who posts here. They wanted him to quit so they told him he was being transferred to a place where he would have to do a reasonable amount of work (patrol) and where a cowardly sissy would be afraid. It was obvious he would quit because he was a known coward. Everyone knows patrol isn’t easy but it requires a reasonable amount of effort, nothing excessive. However, it does require a high level of toughness and courage because the world is dangerous. Everyone knew he was not tough and not courageous so he would quit. It isn’t a commentary on patrol. It’s a commentary on the weak character of the quitter.

If putting ONLY sj back on patrol to get a resignation were the case, then your lies might be believable. However ALL the people they want to punish get put back on patrol. They want them all to quit. Some quit, some don't.

Unregistered
    If putting ONLY sj back on patrol to get a resignation were the case, then your lies might be believable. However ALL the people they want to punish get put back on patrol. They want them all to quit. Some quit, some don't.
    Can you tell me why putting someone back on patrol increases the chance of them quitting? Can you actually use your brain and grown up words to explain? If they want someone to quit, they put them on patrol. Explain. I been saying how so many have resigned from patrol recently. Five on my platoon alone. Explain how patrol is run in order to cause this phenomenon.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast