"You're going back to patrol" - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope they do start looking into this site again. Free advertisement. Back when they tried to investigate us for posting here, not many knew about leo affairs. When the law suit happened and word got around, everyone eventually knew about leo affairs. The views and posts quadrupled. Im sure the agency want no spotlight on this site. Notice how its never mentioned in meetings or by any brass.
    It is mentioned in meetings, they talk about how only 3 people complain on here. The truth is, the majority see how manpower is increasing and the Sheriff is making strategic changes that make our job easier and more enjoyable.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Chronister? Four more years! Four more years!!!

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Good to see you MOD 1. Its been a while. Thank you for showing these morons how it works. Anyone that “got caught” was because of the work computer and or confessions.

Also, Cherup was a moron. His daughter caused a lot of trouble during her short career here.
    Thank you for bringing up that part that I left out. The one's that got "caught" that weren't using the work computer were the ones who confessed. Now you might ask how did anyone know who they were to begin with? It's easy, they posted on here the same way they talked to their friends, co-workers, and the way they wrote in their reports. They used a lot of the same language and terminology.

I see it all the time on these boards. There can be a registered user posting all the time, then I might see an anonymous post and say, wait, that's so and so. I will check the ip and see that it is the same person. Or I will see three or four posts in a row that are written so similar that I just know that they are the same poster. I will check the ip addresses and see that they are all from the same poster.

So, if you really want to be anonymous and protect your self, try not to use words on here that you use a lot on the job. Never ever admit to anything. If you really, really want to be anonymous on here, use a free proxy server.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Thank you for bringing up that part that I left out. The one's that got "caught" that weren't using the work computer were the ones who confessed. Now you might ask how did anyone know who they were to begin with? It's easy, they posted on here the same way they talked to their friends, co-workers, and the way they wrote in their reports. They used a lot of the same language and terminology.

I see it all the time on these boards. There can be a registered user posting all the time, then I might see an anonymous post and say, wait, that's so and so. I will check the ip and see that it is the same person. Or I will see three or four posts in a row that are written so similar that I just know that they are the same poster. I will check the ip addresses and see that they are all from the same poster.

So, if you really want to be anonymous and protect your self, try not to use words on here that you use a lot on the job. Never ever admit to anything. If you really, really want to be anonymous on here, use a free proxy server.

Mod 1
    Not to mention the deputies who get their work email to their personal phones, check Zimbra on their personal laptop, or connect their work computer to their home wifi. Now HCSO has your IP, MAC Address, and/or IMEI for your devices to be compared to any IP leaked from this site. No subpoena needed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post

Mod 1
    Great advice. Thank you MOD 1

Unregistered
    They have to wheel you as the poster for them to do anything. Don't confess to anything. Also, if you post here, never mention your complaints, issues, or observations to anyone. Not even to a trusted zone partners or supervisor. Act positive at work and focus on your career change plan. Although most supervisors truly understand and can relate with the issues we see, they are powerless and in the same boat. Anything we say to anyone higher than a supervisor will fall on deff ears anyway. Not to mention retaliation and being put on those proverbial career ending lists. There are many, yet not good lists. That is for another topic. You see how we are attacked and discredited on this site. Imagine at work. Also, even if you slip up and say something that could link you to a few posts, you were probably just quoting something you read. Not posted.

Unregistered
    Little b!tch azz mother fukcer.

Unregistered
    Ha Ha! Your never going to figure out who’s posting on here you losers! Don’t you get it? YOU HAVE LOST AND WILL KEEP LOSING! Your never going to be able to silence anyone about this crapy second rate agency 😆

Unregistered
    Little b!tch azz mother fukcer.
    My post seemed to have triggered an emotion in you. So much for the “no one cares” comments. Seems you do.

Unregistered
    Look guys, please let this issue die. I’m trying to apologize and come back and these negative posts aren’t helping. I didn’t realize how good I had it until I saw what life looked like on the outside. I miss being part of something special, something great. I want to be part of the elite again.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast