"You're going back to patrol" - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Post all you want! Nothing can be done about it. All these stories of deputies and civilians getting the addresses and giving them to command staff is pure B.S.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh my...are you serious?! That’s the most racist thing I’ve seen on this website and that’s saying LOTS! What if it’s a minority rank and file deputy? That’s not good enough for you?! I apologize to any citizens reading the racism this “person” wrote. The overwhelming vast majority of folks do NOT think like this sick racist.

How was his statement racist? Which race was mentioned?

The word minority was mentioned. Even I have noticed most of the recent promotions/transfers have been of minorities. That includes women, lesbians, you name it. Look at the recent promotions of our command staff. Look at the very last specialty position that was awarded... Fact is non-minorities have a much more difficult time to move with the current administration.

You are the only one to bring up race. You are a racist! But let's see if this prediction turns out to be true. If I were a betting person...

Once a time d1 deputy
    This thread derailed again. Can it not be about the title and why he jumped ship and left.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Once a time d1 deputy View Post
    This thread derailed again. Can it not be about the title and why he jumped ship and left.
    No. What you going to do about it?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Let me chime in here on a couple of things since I have personal knowledge of the incidents that are being talked about regarding the ip addresses.

1. Yes, the 2nd DCA ruled in our favor that we do not have to honor subpoenas for ip addresses.

2. Yes, there was a Corporal who was a moderator for your agency who turned over some ip addresses to your agency. After that it was made where moderators could no longer see or access ip addresses. We called this the "Cherup" rule.

3. As someone already mentioned, even with an ip address you cannot identify a poster. The most you can get is their city and state along with their internet provider. You then have to someone how coerce the internet provider to give you the registered user's name. Now, back then a lot of people posted from work computers, which I have always tried to warn people not to do. Anything you do on a work computer can be tracked back to you.

Any questions, please let me know.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Post all you want! Nothing can be done about it. All these stories of deputies and civilians getting the addresses and giving them to command staff is pure B.S.
    Pure B.S. Umm yeah.

Unregistered
    Pure B.S. Umm yeah.
    Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but do you still believe big bad Chad and his azz clowns can figure out who post’s on here? Did you not understand what Mod 1 posted?

Unregistered
    No, the idiot said there was no way those stories ever happened. The MOD confirmed it did happen. Thus, the person who said it never happened was proven wrong. And also proven to be a d!ck.

Unregistered
    No, the idiot said there was no way those stories ever happened. The MOD confirmed it did happen. Thus, the person who said it never happened was proven wrong. And also proven to be a d!ck.
    Then who is the balloon head who’s worried about the soft azz command staff figuring who y’all are? Don’t matter, big daddy is nothing but one of them “social democrats” disguised as a republican 🤡. He’s to busy sucking up to the poor and down trodden to secure their vote next time that election is up. I’m sure he’ll throw a few deputies under the bus also between know and then! Has to calm his constituents in da hood!

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that the whole issue started with him getting booted back down to patrol because they figured out he was posting negative things on here so they found another reason to demote him. Anyone heard for sure? I will be sure to only post positive things so I advise others to stop the negative posts.
    BS. Stupid post. I have been posting here for well over 15 years. I was posting here when all that whole IP address lawsuit happened in the early 2000’s. The only people that “got caught” were the ones that confessed and / or they used a work computer to access this site and they were fired for other work computer related issues.

You are too uninformed to try to scare anyone here. This site exists for a very good reason and is going damn strong. We have serious staffing issues and reverse racism issues that we will not stop exposing.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast