+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
 

Thread: What We Know

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    What We Know

    Chief DW, Some of us were discussing the following: there was a person who worked for the PD for many years. He had a history of helping and supporting individuals, such as yourself - you know what we mean. One day he was forced out so that an unqualified political hack could take his place. Our question is this, did you step up to the plate to do what you could to help him - especially since he had a track record of helping people like you? Did you? Of all people that could (or should) have been forced out, why him? Secondly, what did we do to deserve the consequences that we have tolerated since? Answer: nothing. Frankly, we would feel better if we knew that you had at least tried to help him - and thus us.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief DW, Some of us were discussing the following: there was a person who worked for the PD for many years. He had a history of helping and supporting individuals, such as yourself - you know what we mean. One day he was forced out so that an unqualified political hack could take his place. Our question is this, did you step up to the plate to do what you could to help him - especially since he had a track record of helping people like you? Did you? Of all people that could (or should) have been forced out, why him? Secondly, what did we do to deserve the consequences that we have tolerated since? Answer: nothing. Frankly, we would feel better if we knew that you had at least tried to help him - and thus us.
    If this is BM from code, DW was in no position to help him. RB undermined BM to get willie in as a political favor to KWR and m Moore. Willie like, Moore was a documented sexual harasser from dade too.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Spinless RB

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this is BM from code, DW was in no position to help him. RB undermined BM to get willie in as a political favor to KWR and m Moore. Willie like, Moore was a documented sexual harasser from dade too.
    Former Chief RB would have f'd his own mother to gain enough favor to keep his job just one more day. Ultimately it didn't work out for that spinless POS. From what I heard RB threatened BM with IA to reveal who gave him copies of the paperwork with their plan on it. BM told him "no, have all the IA's you want I don't care I quit." He would not rat out the person in the PD (a black person) who gave him copies of the paperwork which BM copied to the entire upper command staff. From what I heard BM had said RB was so mad he was red. I wish he had been mad enough to take a swing at BM but then I don't think RB was suicidal.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Former Chief RB would have f'd his own mother to gain enough favor to keep his job just one more day. Ultimately it didn't work out for that spinless POS. From what I heard RB threatened BM with IA to reveal who gave him copies of the paperwork with their plan on it. BM told him "no, have all the IA's you want I don't care I quit." He would not rat out the person in the PD (a black person) who gave him copies of the paperwork which BM copied to the entire upper command staff. From what I heard BM had said RB was so mad he was red. I wish he had been mad enough to take a swing at BM but then I don't think RB was suicidal.
    PS - RB had lied to BM and told him to train Willie because W would be an assistant manager in the division. All the paperwork revealed that W was to replace him and BM terminated. From what BM had said he held no grudge against anyone in the PD other that RB and city hall.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hey DW

    How soon b4 Queen Davis smacks the hammer down on your legendary career since you said NO to her body cam program?
    Save bet you and Lenny will be walking out together

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How soon b4 Queen Davis smacks the hammer down on your legendary career since you said NO to her body cam program?
    Save bet you and Lenny will be walking out together
    Do you think the spinless RB would ever had said no to her or anyone else?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How soon b4 Queen Davis smacks the hammer down on your legendary career since you said NO to her body cam program?
    Save bet you and Lenny will be walking out together
    "Save bet you and Lenny will be walking out together" this makes no sense at all "stooooopid"! Maybe you will be walking out first when they fire you!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •