Pizzo shooter training and our Command

Unregistered

Pizzo shooter training and our Command

I wonder if anyone in our Command Staff learned anything during the Pizzo active shooter training.

Be prepared to be the loser even if we win. Their story about our failure is already written. We have a great group of second and third guesser's in the Command Staff.

Let me cast the first vote of no confidence right now.

Unregistered
    Wait, Minnie Mouse died ?!?!?

Unregistered
    I'm sure that if during an active shooter event there is a storm front with a potential for flooding or maybe a broken hose at the station, our Captain will ensure that we all know about it.

Then he can show up and let the criticism and 2nd guessing flow !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure that if during an active shooter event there is a storm front with a potential for flooding or maybe a broken hose at the station, our Captain will ensure that we all know about it.

Then he can show up and let the criticism and 2nd guessing flow !!!
    He is the worse, but I have noticed both Captn.'s put out the same BS emails I guess part of their job and to justify them. CID is third on the list with BS emails that get deleted. All part of the job.

Unregistered
    Come on everyone, we all know the priority of the command staff is the inbound traffic flow during morning commute.

Active shooter? Oh that will never happen. But make sure you are watching for the back up on Judy Drive