Bob drago: The traveling trustee!!! Vote carefully - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is shocking. Why in the world would anyone consider doing business with a Mayor who by far hates cops
    This is why it was posted to shock and deflect!

Anything to have us members look the other way instead of at the minutes and verifying the record of Bob Drago.

Don't look at the fact that we have the DROP and the 2% COLA which Pat H got for us.

Shock and Awe won't beat facts! Remember this when you vote Drago OUT!

Unregistered

Laughable

Let's look at both candidates that are running. Let's look at both candidates career path.

Pat H- what did he accomplish over his police career tenure? A majority of his tenure was being assigned to road patrol where he never had to work. Why? Oh he was busy living in the corrupt PBA Hall self serving himself off of the members dues while his best friend former criminal Ken Jenne was berating and abusing real cops at Powetrac.

It took a sergeant killing himself to make the PBA realize they needed to intervene to save face with the members.

Traveling- How about you look at the financials regarding Pat H expenditures with the PBA. It's outrageous, egregious and boarder line criminal. Pat H and **** Face B were the cause for the demise of the relationship with the PBA and BSO. I say though that was a great accomplishment. So thanks Pat H for your only great accomplishment. IUPA has been the best thing that came out of this and I thank you.

Ret. Lt. Col Bob D-. No one is perfect but experience speaks for itself. He had the balls to take on Kenn Jenne and his Powertrac cronies. He also stood up for what was right under suspended Sheriff SI which he could have stayed but left the organization due to the practices under that maniac.

This is not a personality contest. Who is more qualified to be a Pension Trustee?

Do your homework, look at both candidates and make an informed decision.

Good luck to both because at minimum both came from what was once the best department in Broward County and that was the Pompano Police Department.

Who sold us out to this dysfunctional agency?

Pat H who slept with Kenne J and the corrupt City of PB officials.

Interesting post about the Mayor and Paul! Nothing that can be substantiated via facts so let's say this post is tenuous at best.

As for the original post and others that are backed by variable meeting minutes, answer these posts Adam and Bob. Answer to how you screwed the LT's, how you berate the pension employees, how you go on vacations under the guise of continuing Ed. Paul isn't running, Pat F isn't running. Run on your record, provide proof when say how great you are doing by citing meeting minutes so we can see for ourselves. We members need to see proof. I like the post about the DROP and COLA, thanks Pat H! Since Paul has been on the board and Chair nobody can argue with the results, quality of employees working for us and the great vendors providing services to us all. These results are tangible, not anecdotal and hyperbole!

Unregistered
    As opposed to an abusive trustee creating a hostile work environment for the people that work hard for us and help us whenever we have questions. As opposed to a travel slush fund?
    You need to look up the definition of hostile work environment, how can a volunteer create a hostile work environment?? It's to stupid for words. This is why Andrea Levine is single, hasn't seen a p-nis since Lamberti and has 2 squads of Deputies that dispise her and just look down every time she enters a room. You want talk hostile work environment remember your if you don't want to do it my way out in a transfer and leave threat, that's a hostile work environment Andrea.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares about all the Pompano loser’s who’s names are being thrown around in this thread. Take your 2% COLA vote for somebody else and then STFU.

Unregistered
    You need to look up the definition of hostile work environment, how can a volunteer create a hostile work environment?? It's to stupid for words. This is why Andrea Levine is single, hasn't seen a p-nis since Lamberti and has 2 squads of Deputies that dispise her and just look down every time she enters a room. You want talk hostile work environment remember your if you don't want to do it my way out in a transfer and leave threat, that's a hostile work environment Andrea.
    The trustees and the paid employees WORK together! The employees answer to the board! The board is their BOSS thus one of their supervisors is creating a hostile work environment! Pretty simple concept, hopefully you can grasp it as I tried not to use big words.

You keep attacking out of desperation with anecdotal and unsubstantiated posts just remember,

The minutes don't lie!

Unregistered

Pompano pension

Why don' t you start your own Leoaffairs page? None of the original BSO people give a shite about you or your double dipping pension. Other than taking on the county fire dept, Pompano was the biggest mistake BSO ever made.

Unregistered

Really

That's interesting
    Let's talk about the Parkland shooting
    An original PB Cop when in with Coral Springs while a BSO deputy stood by and did nothing.

Most BSO deputies couldn't survive under the great PB Police Department

QUOTE=Unregistered;3033040]Why don' t you start your own Leoaffairs page? None of the original BSO people give a shite about you or your double dipping pension. Other than taking on the county fire dept, Pompano was the biggest mistake BSO ever made.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Drago definitely screwed over the LT's during negotiations, did a total and complete 180!

The issues described sound a lot like how Bob Drago operates; arrogance and intimidation he thinks he the smartest guy in the game. PBPD members should get the minutes and see what's really happening there as it sounds pretty bad. Thus far, Pat H has my vote!

Unregistered
    Drago definitely screwed over the LT's during negotiations, did a total and complete 180!

The issues described sound a lot like how Bob Drago operates; arrogance and intimidation he thinks he the smartest guy in the game. PBPD members should get the minutes and see what's really happening there as it sounds pretty bad. Thus far, Pat H has my vote!
    Thanks Pat, I mean Paul, I mean Pat....ah well you know what I mean.

Unregistered
    Thanks Pat, I mean Paul, I mean Pat....ah well you know what I mean.
    Ha, now we are playing dodgeball!!!

Team Dodging Dragos doing their best!

Keep deflecting because you know the truth is out there and VERIFIABLE!

Ask an LT!

The minutes don't lie!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast