Bob drago: The traveling trustee!!! Vote carefully - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob, three posts in 17 minutes. Thats not going to keep you on the board. Bye, bye.........
    Bob will do just fine

Unregistered
    Everyone agrees Drago is very smart ..... but he's also a F***ing as*h**e who is totally impossible to work with. He's such a jerk day in and day out that if he worked with Mother Theresa, she would have eventually punched him in the face. If he just wasn't such of a hothead jackass, he could have had a much more successful career in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Everyone agrees Drago is very smart ..... but he's also a F***ing as*h**e who is totally impossible to work with. He's such a jerk day in and day out that if he worked with Mother Theresa, she would have eventually punched him in the face. If he just wasn't such of a hothead jackass, he could have had a much more successful career in law enforcement.

Drago, he has the enthusiasm to get the job done. Like Drago or not, this is not a popularity contest. Members need someone who will protect their interests regarding the pension.

To me its quite simple, when you compare both candidates.

Unregistered
    He doesn't protect our pensions!! Almost $50,000 on "educational" trips is a free-for-all. There are smart people volunteering on our board and they don't come close to his expenditures for "education". I've been told it's 1, unnecessary and 2, many of what he has attended were completely redundant. That is going on a vacation!
    To the persons point about being a jerk, he is a bully. I have a PBFD pal that told me he hears about what a drag he is durning the board meetings and is just obstanant for the sake of it. Likes being a bully, especially to the staff.

We can do better, PH will be better for us.

Drago, he has the enthusiasm to get the job done. Like Drago or not, this is not a popularity contest. Members need someone who will protect their interests regarding the pension.

To me its quite simple, when you compare both candidates.

Unregistered
    Reading all these negative responses you have to wonder if anybody likes Drago. After all this info about his free paid vacations got out I think he's going to have to pay his own money for his trips. 😥😥

Unregistered
    He has to be tough with the name Drago.

Unregistered
    Curious as to who won?

Unregistered
    Curious as to who won?
    Let's just say that the travel budget is going to be reduced by thousands! Lol

Unregistered
    Mark Bogan, the Mayor of Broward County won. He will now get to control the Pompano Pension and bill it for hundreds of thousands a year. Cops are so stupid.

Unregistered
    Let's just say that the travel budget is going to be reduced by thousands! Lol
    Bob, what happened? I thought you had this locked up. I guess you will be back in coach now.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast