What time?

Thread: What time?

Unregistered

What time?

Greetings David 721 from across the globe. What time will you be going to bed so the rest of can get back to having a discussion of alleged wrongdoings at the SO.

Does Mod1 know you’re relationship to the sheriff? I’d like to think he wouldn’t appreciate being duped into thinking you’d be a fair moderator. This board was created to give cops a safe place to discuss sensitive issues related to their stressful job. It was not meant for admin bullies like you to stifle fair criticism of an elected official and other issues of concern.

Doesn’t matter if you delete this post because Mod1 is still going to see it. In fact let me help him. David is one of the sheriff’s dearest friends and has received bountiful employment benefits as such. Perhaps a reason David is so quick to delete posts vaguely mentioning a more recent scandal is that it may be what gets the governor to remove him and they can’t have their world crashing down.

Does that sound like fair and unbiased moderation?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greetings David 721 from across the globe. What time will you be going to bed so the rest of can get back to having a discussion of alleged wrongdoings at the SO.

Does Mod1 know you’re relationship to the sheriff? I’d like to think he wouldn’t appreciate being duped into thinking you’d be a fair moderator. This board was created to give cops a safe place to discuss sensitive issues related to their stressful job. It was not meant for admin bullies like you to stifle fair criticism of an elected official and other issues of concern.

Doesn’t matter if you delete this post because Mod1 is still going to see it. In fact let me help him. David is one of the sheriff’s dearest friends and has received bountiful employment benefits as such. Perhaps a reason David is so quick to delete posts vaguely mentioning a more recent scandal is that it may be what gets the governor to remove him and they can’t have their world crashing down.

Does that sound like fair and unbiased moderation?
    So it’s DI??? 😂 no wonder he keeps deleting posts. Doesn’t want the truth to come out.

Unregistered
    So many posts being deleted that are not violating ANY rules on this website. It’s ridiculous!!!

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Greetings,

My attention was brought to this board about possible deletions taking place that shouldn't be. I will be reviewing the deletion process on this board to see if there is anything improper taking place. If there is, I will take action.

On another note, please trust me when I say this, your board has no moderator named David.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.