Apparent theft in progress. Sun 9pm Omni hotel area

Unregistered

Apparent theft in progress. Sun 9pm Omni hotel area

Front of Omni hotel downtown Miami on waterfront at Park corner across from front of Omni entrance. Appears Scooters being stolen thrown in back of a tan suv by young male caucasin adult with red headphones on his head. Scooters say Bird on them . He road one and carried the other on the one he rode to rear of tan suv. Threw both in the back of the SUV and drove off.. Fl License plate HQKJ75.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Front of Omni hotel downtown Miami on waterfront at Park corner across from front of Omni entrance. Appears Scooters being stolen thrown in back of a tan suv by young male caucasin adult with red headphones on his head. Scooters say Bird on them . He road one and carried the other on the one he rode to rear of tan suv. Threw both in the back of the SUV and drove off.. Fl License plate HQKJ75.
    Like anyone here really gives a damn

Unregistered
    I can tell you that never happened when the lube was in charged of Allap , crime was down 90% , what a days were those

Unregistered
    I can tell you that never happened when the lube was in charged of Allap , crime was down 90% , what a days were those
    Well if the lube was smart he would remember that the Omni is in downtown not Allapattha

Unregistered

Ungrateful mess

No more citizen watch help from me for PD in Omni. That's been ruined. Check this debacle out. .as I immediately returned from that witnessed incident of theft in progress near Omni Hotel I pulled my car up to my own building immediately following that watch. I see patrol vehicle 216526 and her assist with both lights on . I pull right behind her, as she is in progress on a matter , i decide to run something up to my unit and come back down while putting flashers on and pre nodding her on arrival as I pulled right behind her. I return to my car and kapsh...43478 is writing me a ticket. Now
    There is ungrateful and then there is professionally ungrateful courtesy. I spoke with her about my flashers on in which she did acknowledge. Dumbfounded i asked her if she saw me pull up and put flashers on why am I getting ticketed ? I continued to sit in the car til now and watch all the other cars pulling up one by one after me , but no tickets to them....wtf. please send her arsh back here so she can be lectured on what giving tickets in equal means. Shamefully, You guys have lost a key supporter and citizen watcher. Lube, the place has lost touch....seriously.

Unregistered
    Sorry, no one cares about the citizens. You chose the animals side, now reap what you sow

Unregistered
    Wrong answer .Name calling usually shows bias and level of immaturity.
    Best advice I can share is work on eliminating both from this job. When you lump all citizens in one name you miss the good ones supporting and upholding good police work. Good citizens want to be proud of you, not resentful by you. Spoiling that relationship isn't helpful to the mess you,re in. Hiding behind a badge doesn't work anymore.
    Start by getting to know your good citizens and welcome those to the community that want to respect you. Especially those of us over 50. Officer Kapchuck will need some elder community retraining without question.

Unregistered
    Wrong answer .Name calling usually shows bias and level of immaturity.
    Best advice I can share is work on eliminating both from this job. When you lump all citizens in one name you miss the good ones supporting and upholding good police work. Good citizens want to be proud of you, not resentful by you. Spoiling that relationship isn't helpful to the mess you,re in. Hiding behind a badge doesn't work anymore.
    Start by getting to know your good citizens and welcome those to the community that want to respect you. Especially those of us over 50. Officer Kapchuck will need some elder community retraining without question.
    You are wrong. Understand that we don’t need the citizens. It is the citizens that need the police. I can be a great cop and try and help people, or a shitty cop and sit my ass under a tree. Either way, I’m still getting a paycheck every 2 weeks. The citizens have chosen their paths, the staff; brass and stars, has chosen to follow the animals. Now you will see that the backbone of police; patrol, is more important than ever.

Unregistered
    Ok go back under your tree. Give us back Lube please.