Non cert applicants - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, so I’m really trying to see your side of things but damn man, I have no idea what you’re trying to say. It’s possible you make quality points but with all the spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors your post is impossible to read. But then again that probably speaks to your quality of work and why you didn’t make it at Pasco. It’s ok, I hear PRPD and ZPD are hiring. You can even list me as a reference.
    Hey thats quite the rap you have there crimefighter lol. Id bet you put fear into the hearts of the Pasco criminal element.
    No ? lol. Possibly put more fear into the people who know and work with you lol With your gead so far inserted I doubt you can see much. Fetch rover theres another spelling error for you to catch. Most likely thats all youre capable of catching.

Unregistered
    I sense a lot of pent up frustration... My guess is your working on your third failed marriage.
    Well no. Actually there are some people and agencies that are frankly an embarrassment to the profession. Unfortunately a few manage to slip by and we must suffer them for the fools they are. Hows your boyfriend? With all your gung ho and useless rap I see you must be terribly afraid to address those simple stats huh sonny? Understandable.

Unregistered
    Well no. Actually there are some people and agencies that are frankly an embarrassment to the profession. Unfortunately a few manage to slip by and we must suffer them for the fools they are. Hows your boyfriend? With all your gung ho and useless rap I see you must be terribly afraid to address those simple stats huh sonny? Understandable.
    Did you just call me gay? and sonny? Hahaha... You’re actually pretty funny. But here’s the thing, my law enforcement career is not even close to being half over while yours probably ended 10 years ago. For whatever reason, you are having a hard time with that. Just face it, the times have changed but you are still stuck in the 1990s trying to decide who you idolize more, Crockett or Tubbs. Do yourself a favor, grab that piece of hard candy from your pocket (I’m sure it’s a Werther’s Original) and try to relax. Us LEOs don’t have very long life expectancies after retirement. With all your frustration, I worry about your health.

Unregistered
    Did you just call me gay? and sonny? Hahaha... You’re actually pretty funny. But here’s the thing, my law enforcement career is not even close to being half over while yours probably ended 10 years ago. For whatever reason, you are having a hard time with that. Just face it, the times have changed but you are still stuck in the 1990s trying to decide who you idolize more, Crockett or Tubbs. Do yourself a favor, grab that piece of hard candy from your pocket (I’m sure it’s a Werther’s Original) and try to relax. Us LEOs don’t have very long life expectancies after retirement. With all your frustration, I worry about your health.
    Keep rappin grammar cop. youre hilarious. And clueless. Whatever law enforcement career you thought you were going to have and theres a great big difference between career and job was over when you donned the green lol. Anyone who reads your stuff can see youre all hot air. You talk like you know something in mens shoes but all you are is a feckless tool, hot air in sneakers. Do yourself a favor and try to get something right here. Dont dare compare yourself to "us LEOs" because you arent a pimple on a real cops butt. Working in the Great Green Deception should give you great concerns about the life expectancy of whatever law enforcement career you think you have lol. Why dont you demonstrate what a great LEO you are wif all dem mad skilz and answer this simple question. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen property has disappeared under Noccos and your watch there super crimefighter?

Im bettin a) you cant answer b) you wont answer and c) youll continue to whine on and on and say nothing., Cmon now how bout it? Time to be a real LEO like you claim to be lol and step up. You and I both know you are afraid to answer grammar cop because youre afraid of the truth.

Unregistered
    Now heres the thing grammar cop. Your many insecuriities, fears and biases are showing. And theres a spelling error for you to feast on.

Unregistered
    All rap and light in the shoes afraid of a simple little question. Priceless.

Why dont you demonstrate what a great LEO you are wif all dem mad skilz and answer this simple question. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen property has disappeared under Noccos and your watch there super crimefighter?

Im bettin a) you cant answer b) you wont answer and c) youll continue to whine on and on and say nothing., Cmon now how bout it? Time to be a real LEO like you claim to be lol and step up. You and I both know you are afraid to answer grammar cop because youre afraid of the truth.

Pathetic in Pasco.

Unregistered
    All rap and light in the shoes afraid of a simple little question. Priceless.

Why dont you demonstrate what a great LEO you are wif all dem mad skilz and answer this simple question. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen property has disappeared under Noccos and your watch there super crimefighter?

Pathetic in Pasco.

Unlike you, I don’t claim to know everything. Also unlike you, I am willing to listen to other points of view, as long as they make at least a little sense, which you have yet to do. As far as “hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen property,” I have no idea what you’re referring to. If you would like to enlighten us, I would be willing to listen. But my gut tells me you are full of it. Make it fast though. I initially enjoyed getting under your skin but I’m quickly losing interest.

Unregistered
    Unlike you, I don’t claim to know everything. Also unlike you, I am willing to listen to other points of view, as long as they make at least a little sense, which you have yet to do. As far as “hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen property,” I have no idea what you’re referring to. If you would like to enlighten us, I would be willing to listen. But my gut tells me you are full of it. Make it fast though. I initially enjoyed getting under your skin but I’m quickly losing interest.
    Typical Pasco. Play dumb when denying and deflecting doesnt work. All the while acting superior doing their best to believe the person theyre dealing with knows less than they do lol. Under my skin? Right. Why criminals appear to love Pasco. Cops are more interested in nonsense and self deception than catching them.

Hilarious.

"as they make at least a little sense, which you have yet to do. As far as “hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen property,” I have no idea what you’re referring to."

Of course you have no idea but look at what I said "Im bettin a) you cant answer b) you wont answer and c) youll continue to whine on and on and say nothing., Cmon now how bout it? Time to be a real LEO like you claim to be lol and step up. You and I both know you are afraid to answer grammar cop because youre afraid of the truth."

Do you know what a UCR is? You have to report as an agency on what you do. I know for a fact you fudge your stats by under reporting because it makes you look better. I know you also put in your nonsense website for the public for activity that youre watching certain locations. Real smart.

Back to stolen property. You have to account for and document the amount of property stolen and gone. Thats not too hard to figger out is it sonny? So do the math and add up how many hundreds of thousands of stolen property have left Pasco while the Nocster has been in charge and youve been a big hewo LEO apparently knowing zip and tell us all. Easy to do as its all your own records.

Hurry now. I cant wait for you to tell us. Then once again you can puff up your chest and tell us how great Pasco is and what a great job all those green clad crimefighters are doing. Im sure those stats will show just how good you are. So get your soapbox ready.

Unregistered
    Dude. You need to get a job. You have way to much time on your hands.

Unregistered
    Dude. You need to get a job. You have way to much time on your hands.
    See previous comment Cops are more interested in nonsense and self deception than catching them.

Yeah. Time. Its called experience Dudley Doucheley. Got any?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast