Non cert applicants - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    OP here

Spoke to phsc & they only prescreen for applicant who have a potentially hindering background but mine is completely clean. Spoke to HR/recruitment & they said they’re only looking for certified or self sponsored current academy applicants. I went ahead and applied anyway because you never know how demographics are and how things can turn out. I guess we’ll see. I’m not too pressed on them but open to it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like somebody is jealous. We are doing fine here. No need for your input. All is well.
    Jealous of what? Of course there is no need in your myopic view of any input. Pasco has difficulty with the truth. Legends in their own minds. The Great Green Deception. Keep rappin Skippy you got nothing to be bragging about. Clowns thing running from call to call and doing innocuous reporting is real police work.

Unregistered
    And yet we are still able to do our job without your negative input. I like to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. I know your hatred of the S/O runs deep. Hopefully you will be able to move on one day.

Unregistered
    And yet we are still able to do our job without your negative input. I like to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. I know your hatred of the S/O runs deep. Hopefully you will be able to move on one day.
    Get a grip and a tissue crybaby. Why is it these idiots when called out on their nonsense whine so much? You hate us boo hoo hoo. Do your job? Dummy running from call to call directed by civilians aint doing the job and its absolutely pathetic to think you actually believe you are. How many thousands of burglaries and thefts are you not stopping but reporting again? One, two, five, seven? Sure youre doing the job.

Unregistered

Sad

Get a grip and a tissue crybaby. Why is it these idiots when called out on their nonsense whine so much? You hate us boo hoo hoo. Do your job? Dummy running from call to call directed by civilians aint doing the job and its absolutely pathetic to think you actually believe you are. How many thousands of burglaries and thefts are you not stopping but reporting again? One, two, five, seven? Sure youre doing the job.

I don’t understand you people. If you don’t like how the Pasco Sheriff’s office does business then go somewhere else. There are nearly 400 law enforcement agencies in the State if Florida... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! It is no secret that the agency expects a higher quality of work from our LEOs than most agencies. Just ask Tampa, Pinellas, Hillsborough, etc. That’s why they love hiring former Pasco deputies. They know if the person was successful at Pasco then they must be competent. But if things are so bad here, why are we not losing people to those surrounding agencies any longer. There’s no doubt we were at one time. Busy since the pay increases we haven’t. I’m convinced it’s mainly former deputies who keep posting how bad it is here. None of the guys and gals I work with complain nearly as much as what I see on here. But for former employees to continue to post how bad it is at this agency makes no sense to me. Are your lives that miserable where you just can’t let it go? If so, I feel horrible for you. Don’t let it consume you. I guess I just don’t have they type of make-up where I could/would hold a grudge for so long. Try getting a hobby.

Unregistered
    I don’t understand you people. If you don’t like how the Pasco Sheriff’s office does business then go somewhere else. There are nearly 400 law enforcement agencies in the State if Florida... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! It is no secret that the agency expects a higher quality of work from our LEOs than most agencies. Just ask Tampa, Pinellas, Hillsborough, etc. That’s why they love hiring former Pasco deputies. They know if the person was successful at Pasco then they must be competent. But if things are so bad here, why are we not losing people to those surrounding agencies any longer. There’s no doubt we were at one time. Busy since the pay increases we haven’t. I’m convinced it’s mainly former deputies who keep posting how bad it is here. None of the guys and gals I work with complain nearly as much as what I see on here. But for former employees to continue to post how bad it is at this agency makes no sense to me. Are your lives that miserable where you just can’t let it go? If so, I feel horrible for you. Don’t let it consume you. I guess I just don’t have they type of make-up where I could/would hold a grudge for so long. Try getting a hobby.
    Well said.

Unregistered
    Yes your make up is quite clear. Wait looks like you have a big brown spot on your nose. Perhaps no one complains around you for at least two reasons. First anyone whop reads your garbage sees you have no clue and second most importantly perhaops youre seen as a threat a snitch. Doubt you are as although it does have a law enforcement connotation in your case it could probably mean something else. Now run along grab some tissue and look it up. Oh and theres a big big difference between expecting and performance and the lack thereof. Im my experience Pasco is pathetic. You have a very good philosophy which will serve you well in Pasco. ignore the obvious. Continually blame someone else while looking the other way and denying whatever facts are presented to you. Now what about the volume of burglaries and thefts? Its we who sorta feel horrible for you that is when we're nit laughing at you. Ever consider that possibility and that youre wrong? Ahhhh NO? Good boy.

Unregistered

Proofreading is important

Yes your make up is quite clear. Wait looks like you have a big brown spot on your nose. Perhaps no one complains around you for at least two reasons. First anyone whop reads your garbage sees you have no clue and second most importantly perhaops youre seen as a threat a snitch. Doubt you are as although it does have a law enforcement connotation in your case it could probably mean something else. Now run along grab some tissue and look it up. Oh and theres a big big difference between expecting and performance and the lack thereof. Im my experience Pasco is pathetic. You have a very good philosophy which will serve you well in Pasco. ignore the obvious. Continually blame someone else while looking the other way and denying whatever facts are presented to you. Now what about the volume of burglaries and thefts? Its we who sorta feel horrible for you that is when we're nit laughing at you. Ever consider that possibility and that youre wrong? Ahhhh NO? Good boy.
    Ok, so I’m really trying to see your side of things but damn man, I have no idea what you’re trying to say. It’s possible you make quality points but with all the spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors your post is impossible to read. But then again that probably speaks to your quality of work and why you didn’t make it at Pasco. It’s ok, I hear PRPD and ZPD are hiring. You can even list me as a reference.

Unregistered
    Ok, so I’m really trying to see your side of things but damn man, I have no idea what you’re trying to say. It’s possible you make quality points but with all the spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors your post is impossible to read. But then again that probably speaks to your quality of work and why you didn’t make it at Pasco. It’s ok, I hear PRPD and ZPD are hiring. You can even list me as a reference.
    Obviously it was typed fast even then giving you more recognition and time than you desreve. Theres a bad spelling for you to salivate over grammar cop lol. Did you read the part about laughing at you? You have no idea either because a) Youre just too stupid or b) You simply have no idea what the job is all about and are just another Pasco loser. Id venture a guess any quantity of legitimate work blows away any stats you can post unless its counting calls. No sun putting on miles and poundiong your chest and pating yourself on the bak is not the true measure of experience. Sorry. There I made some more errors for you to get all excited about. Cmon are you really this stupid? A reference? Not unless someone wanted to enter a circle jerk. Want to talk about quality of work? Sure. Lets start with you splaining the large volume of burglaries and thefts youre keeping watch over and then how many millions of dollars of stolen property that have ooooops disappeared under Noccos and your merry bands watch. Ooooops which way did it go? Which way did it go? I cant stop laughing at you.

Unregistered

Calm down

Obviously it was typed fast even then giving you more recognition and time than you desreve. Theres a bad spelling for you to salivate over grammar cop lol. Did you read the part about laughing at you? You have no idea either because a) Youre just too stupid or b) You simply have no idea what the job is all about and are just another Pasco loser. Id venture a guess any quantity of legitimate work blows away any stats you can post unless its counting calls. No sun putting on miles and poundiong your chest and pating yourself on the bak is not the true measure of experience. Sorry. There I made some more errors for you to get all excited about. Cmon are you really this stupid? A reference? Not unless someone wanted to enter a circle jerk. Want to talk about quality of work? Sure. Lets start with you splaining the large volume of burglaries and thefts youre keeping watch over and then how many millions of dollars of stolen property that have ooooops disappeared under Noccos and your merry bands watch. Ooooops which way did it go? Which way did it go? I cant stop laughing at you.

I sense a lot of pent up frustration... My guess is your working on your third failed marriage.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast