Non cert applicants - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off, as flattered as I am, don’t try to use my comebacks about needing counseling. Try being original. Secondly, I don’t think I’m gay, never really considered it. Third, I told you already I have no knowledge of the accusations you are making. As a matter of fact, unless it’s one of my cases, I don’t know what happens to any property. Finally, why are you worried about all this? It’s not even part of your lawsuit.
    Aha a clear illustration of the deep problems in Pasco

As a matter of fact, unless it’s one of my cases, I don’t know what happens to any property.

So once again for the record you have no idea about the amount or value of the property stolen under this regime and your watch?

Well the obvious question then is what happens to the missing property in your er a cases?

Worried? Is that another Pasco slogan? Why worry? You really have no clue what is the significance of the question do you? And that is hilarious.

Worry? Am not worried am laughing because despite how smart you think you are you are completely clueless about a simple tool that illustrates just how effective you are and whether you are really doing anything.

What is this imaginary lawsuit youre halluincating Im involved in? And please dont presume to be flattered all youre doing is embarrassing yourself and the agency.

Unregistered
    Aha a clear illustration of the deep problems in Pasco

As a matter of fact, unless it’s one of my cases, I don’t know what happens to any property.

So once again for the record you have no idea about the amount or value of the property stolen under this regime and your watch?

Well the obvious question then is what happens to the missing property in your er a cases?

Worried? Is that another Pasco slogan? Why worry? You really have no clue what is the significance of the question do you? And that is hilarious.

Worry? Am not worried am laughing because despite how smart you think you are you are completely clueless about a simple tool that illustrates just how effective you are and whether you are really doing anything.

What is this imaginary lawsuit youre halluincating Im involved in? And please dont presume to be flattered all youre doing is embarrassing yourself and the agency.
    You my friend sound like a buffoon. But if you are on something, bottle it up and sell it. You would make a fortune.

Unregistered
    You my friend sound like a buffoon. But if you are on something, bottle it up and sell it. You would make a fortune.
    Stop trying to deflect loser and answer the really easy questions. Sucks when youre caught doesnt it? Im still laughing at your puny efforts here.

Unregistered
    You fools drank the Nacho cool aid. Hows that working out for ya?

Unregistered
    It's working out great. He is an awesome Sheriff. Sorry to disappoint you.... Not....

Unregistered
    It's working out great. He is an awesome Sheriff. Sorry to disappoint you.... Not....
    Well prove it then. Im making it easy. Just answer the questions. Stop deflecting

How many hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen property has disappeared under Noccos and your watch there super crimefighter?

Its your information why are you so afraid?

Unregistered
    Well prove it then. Im making it easy. Just answer the questions. Stop deflecting

How many hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen property has disappeared under Noccos and your watch there super crimefighter?

Its your information why are you so afraid?
    You are living proof that evolution can go in reverse. LOL

Unregistered
    Did you ever turn on a light in a place youre searching and see all the roaches run?

Same principal here. I turned on the light and not only are they afraid to answer the question all they can di is try and deflect.

And very poorly at that.

But what can one expect anything but poorly its Pasco.

Unregistered
    Am happy to see you can laugh. Everyone else is most likely laughing at you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345