Non cert applicants
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Non cert applicants

Does Pasco sponsor non certified applicants? Interested in starting up with PSO

Unregistered
    Don't do it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Pasco sponsor non certified applicants? Interested in starting up with PSO
    For the most part, only if you are a current employee, police explorer or minority

Unregistered
    Lmao! You're kidding right? I think one of nocco's peeps is trying to get something started here. If people are really that stupid and want to work here, I say have at it! You deserve it! With all the bad publicity in the news and social media and you still want to work here, you're an idiot!!

Unregistered
    For the most part, only if you are a current employee, police explorer or minority
    I’m not a current employee & was never an explorer lol but I am a minority.

Unregistered
    Lmao! You're kidding right? I think one of nocco's peeps is trying to get something started here. If people are really that stupid and want to work here, I say have at it! You deserve it! With all the bad publicity in the news and social media and you still want to work here, you're an idiot!!
    It’s more-so wanting the experience. I understand where you’re coming from but my dream is to go sworn. Pay, publicity, etc isn’t a part of it. Beggars can’t be choosers they say but I definitely see your perspective.

Unregistered
    I’m not a current employee & was never an explorer lol but I am a minority.
    Reach out to the PHSC academy as they can preliminarily screen you for PSO

Unregistered
    Don't listen to the disgruntled few who like to belittle everyone on this site. They want their hatred to consume you too. Pasco is a great place to work for. Many of us enjoy it. call around and speak to a road deputy or detective to find out the real story. Don't listen to the malcontents who write on this site. Do your homework just like any other job. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Don't listen to the disgruntled few who like to belittle everyone on this site. They want their hatred to consume you too. Pasco is a great place to work for. Many of us enjoy it. call around and speak to a road deputy or detective to find out the real story. Don't listen to the malcontents who write on this site. Do your homework just like any other job. Good luck.
    Dont waste your time or your career choice by listening to that kiss up wannabe or any of the other joyriders and slackers who you may come in contact with as they spew disinformation about how good it is and what a great time theyre having being real cops. What a joke. All you have to do is look up their crime stats and clearance rates and thats all anyone would need to know. Im sure the clowns and do nothings will have all kinds of excuses.

Unregistered
    Dont waste your time or your career choice by listening to that kiss up wannabe or any of the other joyriders and slackers who you may come in contact with as they spew disinformation about how good it is and what a great time theyre having being real cops. What a joke. All you have to do is look up their crime stats and clearance rates and thats all anyone would need to know. Im sure the clowns and do nothings will have all kinds of excuses.
    Sounds like somebody is jealous. We are doing fine here. No need for your input. All is well.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast