FDLE CJSTC information

Unregistered

FDLE CJSTC information

In light of (recent events) involving a high ranking person in the admin, it is very important that relevant oversight agencies become involved to make sure this case is reported properly. The more calls they receive the more likely they are to become involved.

Here is the contact info for FDLE CJSTC Field Service Representative Shane Terrill who is responsible for Escambia County. Px 850-572-0782 or Michaelterrill@fdle.state.fl.us

You can email or speak to him anonymously or use an alias to protect your identity as we all know how vindictive this admin can be.

We’ve all seen the lengths this admin has gone to hide wrongdoing of staff and their cronies. It’s time to stand up and do what’s best for our community, our agency and each other.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 07-30-2019 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Words in parenthesis were changed to Comply with Terms of Use

Unregistered
    Additional contact information here.

https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJSTC/O...-Contacts.aspx

Unregistered
    The 2 people that you’re trying to throw under the bus are very good people. They would both do anything for anyone. I don’t know all the terms of service for this site but I would thing that commenting on an open investigation is or should be against the rules. Sounds like you have an axe to grind.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 2 people that you’re trying to throw under the bus are very good people. They would both do anything for anyone. I don’t know all the terms of service for this site but I would thing that commenting on an open investigation is or should be against the rules. Sounds like you have an axe to grind.
    You are partially correct. It is against the Terms of Use to discuss an open IA or Criminal Investigation on these boards. UNLESS, it is already being discussed in the media. Then it is fair game with some restrictions.

I did edit the original post on this thread to make it comply with the Terms of Use, as it gave some good information but also gave too much info at the same time.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    It needs to be on the news to openly discuss?

That’s a great idea; hold my beer and watch this....

Unregistered
    Nearly a month later and the test cheaters remain employed. How long are you going to wait sheriff?

I’d expect Morgan and Haines to try to cover it up but not Simmons. Maybe he isn’t any better after all.