Pulido said the Reyes are liars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pulido said the Reyes are liars

Pulido said that in the last fop meeting the Reyes lied about a private conversation Reyes had with Pulido that Reyes told the membership. Also Pulido said becareful talking to the Reyes they will lie on you and tell the lie to the membership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pulido said that in the last fop meeting the Reyes lied about a private conversation Reyes had with Pulido that Reyes told the membership. Also Pulido said becareful talking to the Reyes they will lie on you and tell the lie to the membership.
    Well they haven’t delivered on anything they had promised to do I think I believe Puildo a little bit more. He took the information from the election and acted on it good for him.

Unregistered
    Oh stop it. Yes they did. We have a pride coin, cap and parade. Oh stop it papi.

Unregistered
    I was there and yeah he said the first part. Never said the last thing about being careful or nothing. If you went to that meeting you’d know just like the other 200 something people that was there and he still right.

Unregistered
    Yeap I was there too and Eric states after being confronted on the stage “your not a ****ing man”. Mr pulido never denied the direct accusation. So basically Eric complaint was based on a lie, Leo investigation cleared him again and the angry mob that was brought in by destephan, lugo, Ortiz, hall, Pulido was meant to throw maxipad out no matter what! The only reason why they want him is because he the one that pushing the Reyes brother for the audit!

Yea let expel him so maxipad can then sue the lodge. Real smart. You want maxipad out vote him out but all of this is going to cause a lot of heart ache and money for the lodge.

Unregistered
    Maxiepad relax your not suing anybody actually you should be charged criminally a surprise is coming for Maxiepad and by they way stay out of the lodge your suspended.

Unregistered
    Yeap I was there too and Eric states after being confronted on the stage “your not a ****ing man”. Mr pulido never denied the direct accusation. So basically Eric complaint was based on a lie, Leo investigation cleared him again and the angry mob that was brought in by destephan, lugo, Ortiz, hall, Pulido was meant to throw maxipad out no matter what! The only reason why they want him is because he the one that pushing the Reyes brother for the audit!

Yea let expel him so maxipad can then sue the lodge. Real smart. You want maxipad out vote him out but all of this is going to cause a lot of heart ache and money for the lodge.
    As long as the hearing to remove him is done by the by-laws not a thing that he can do. Evidence presented to members he has the right to cross exam and then give a statement. Then there will be a vote if he’s found not guilty it’s over and he resumes his post. Should he be found guilty he’s no longer the secretary then the members vote to keep him as a lodge member or removal from the lodge all together.

Unregistered
    Orlando Martinez is telling Max to
    Sue that’s why he is doing the complaint on the cake.

Love,

IA

Unregistered

What part when he said “that’s not true. I never said that. You’re not a fuqqing man” wasn’t convenient for you to put in your post? You was there so what you have selective hearing?

Unregistered
    So who’s telling the truth Eric Pulido or Tommy Reyes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast