When will Temprorary be removed? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has got to be hurting Desantis. Come on Governor.....get rid of this turd. I know you don't think highly of law enforcement, but shouldn't it be pretty fukking obvious that you need basic KSA's to run ANY organization? BSO is a huge cluster. Put someone in from the outside with the ability to lead. Not like this jerk off.
    We all 🙏🏼 He will be replaced by the real Sheriff Scott Israel. This place is a focking zoo.

Unregistered
    He has got to be hurting Desantis. Come on Governor.....get rid of this turd. I know you don't think highly of law enforcement, but shouldn't it be pretty fukking obvious that you need basic KSA's to run ANY organization? BSO is a huge cluster. Put someone in from the outside with the ability to lead. Not like this jerk off.
    Let's hope sooner then later

Unregistered

Ok that is meant as a joke and it's funny

And Scott Israel will be back at BSO
    And your parents will admit that your mom had anal sex with a gorilla and then she had YOU!

Unregistered
    We all 🙏🏼 He will be replaced by the real Sheriff Scott Israel. This place is a focking zoo.
    Stop using "we" and "all"... Broward does not want or need Scott Israel back.

Unregistered
    Dude, Trump will probably win the next Presidential election.

But as long as they don’t pick a communist leftist like a Larry krasner from Philadelphia or a Gillum retread, the next Governor of Florida will be a Democrat.

Remember, you heard it here first. Desantis is not a very bright bulb. These pick he threw at us says it all.
    We agree SI will be back ❤️

Unregistered
    We agree SI will be back ❤️
    We are excited about the news, Scott Israel is lead and we will continue to support and welcome him back.

Unregistered
    The only moron is you jacknuts. How can you say israel had no responsibility to what happened. Teo major shootings in 13 months but none if it falls in Israel's lap. Let's start so I will list the facts for you. Who agreed to sign on to the promise program. Scott israel. What program tied Leo's hands taking all discretion away when dealing with juveniles. The promise program.*

Who approved the failed policy at bso dealing with active shooters. Israel. Who approved the training for all bso deputies that was not adequate to deal with these situations. Israel.

Who approved the policies for jail personnel when transporting prisoners that allowed someone to escape from the courthouse. Israel.

Who sat by and let peraza get destroyed after stating on tv that he did nothing wrong.*
    Israel.

Who had questionable people on bso payroll that did no work an example pastors with bso vehicles. Israel.

These are facts champ that cant be disputed. Again israel is no leader. He got on national tv and attacked the NRA to deflect is own failed policies. Israel along with runcie should both are responsible for
    This tragedy.

Unregistered
    We are excited about the news, Scott Israel is lead and we will continue to support and welcome him back.
    Sorry. Was off my meds again for this tri-polar thing I got going on. What I meant to say was that Scotty is an incompetent idiot that never should've been Sheriff.
    Good night ladies and gentlemen.

Unregistered
    Sorry. Was off my meds again for this tri-polar thing I got going on. What I meant to say was that Scotty is an incompetent idiot that never should've been Sheriff.
    Good night ladies and gentlemen.
    I'm sorry once again. I'm all over the place as you can see. I'm hoping from thread to thread. Besides me not taking my meds I'm drinking. Immagin how I'm feeling. I urge all to re-elect Scott Israel as our Sheriff. Honestly and truthfully he is the only Sheriff to vote for. God bless America and Browatd Country. It's going to rain again and my phone is low on battery. I'm going to look for a plug at McDonnalds and charge up again. It's been a bad week for me but I love my alcohol. Again I apologize to everyone. Mr Israel can you give me a job again. I won't fall asleep on details or hide and watch movies during my shift any more. I will even smile and loose my fat belly. I do love my Snickers bar. Everytime I hold it and stick it in my mouth it reminds me of something I've done for years. I like it when I suck the chocolate dry first. I'm reminiscing again.
    Go Scott Israel for Sheriff 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12