When will Temprorary be removed?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

When will Temprorary be removed?

He has got to be hurting Desantis. Come on Governor.....get rid of this turd. I know you don't think highly of law enforcement, but shouldn't it be pretty fukking obvious that you need basic KSA's to run ANY organization? BSO is a huge cluster. Put someone in from the outside with the ability to lead. Not like this jerk off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has got to be hurting Desantis. Come on Governor.....get rid of this turd. I know you don't think highly of law enforcement, but shouldn't it be pretty fukking obvious that you need basic KSA's to run ANY organization? BSO is a huge cluster. Put someone in from the outside with the ability to lead. Not like this jerk off.
    Very articulate, that should get the Governor to act immediately.

Unregistered
    Very articulate, that should get the Governor to act immediately.
    Define Articulate dipsh!t, it’s just a make believe word so you can pretend you sound intelligent. Trust me, you don’t.

Unregistered
    Maybe he will not win statesman of the year, but a lot of people agree.

The governor won't remove TT because that would call for him to admit he screwed up....or put anotherway, he displayed incompetence when selecting appointing an unqualified buffoon as a political favor to an important law enforcement position while undoing the will of more than a half million voters.

Unregistered
    I gotta think the undoing the will of a half million voters has to mean something. I mean I have to think people who had their vote stripped away are probably a little puzzled off right about now. Voting is one of our most fundamental rights and I really think the Republican Party made a mistake playing this game. I supported that party for a long time. But this was over the top. They are going to feel some backlash from this.

Unregistered
    Define Articulate dipsh!t, it’s just a make believe word so you can pretend you sound intelligent. Trust me, you don’t.
    Well as many can see while your eating more cookies in bed all day, you sound real intelligent shit for brains.

Unregistered
    I gotta think the undoing the will of a half million voters has to mean something. I mean I have to think people who had their vote stripped away are probably a little puzzled off right about now. Voting is one of our most fundamental rights and I really think the Republican Party made a mistake playing this game. I supported that party for a long time. But this was over the top. They are going to feel some backlash from this.
    LOL

DeSantis' popularity has never been higher.

Unregistered
    LOL

You must be high. He is the worst pick of the litter.

Unregistered
    LOL

Dude, Trump will probably win the next Presidential election.

But as long as they don’t pick a communist leftist like a Larry krasner from Philadelphia or a Gillum retread, the next Governor of Florida will be a Democrat.

Remember, you heard it here first. Desantis is not a very bright bulb. These pick he threw at us says it all.

Unregistered
    Dude, Trump will probably win the next Presidential election.

But as long as they don’t pick a communist leftist like a Larry krasner from Philadelphia or a Gillum retread, the next Governor of Florida will be a Democrat.

Remember, you heard it here first. Desantis is not a very bright bulb. These pick he threw at us says it all.
    And Scott Israel will be back at BSO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast