Demotion - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Demotion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RR has made racist statements I heard about. Good cop bad supervisor. Still begging the person on receiving end of racist comments to file
    Just tell DW he likes filing complaints that aren’t about him and don't effect him.

Unregistered
    TB has had a horrible career as a supervisor. No job knowledge, inept and would cowardly place any discipline and responsibility on others. I only blame karma in her demotion. It's not because she is female, it's because she is a horrible supervisor and never will be real police. Oh yeah and a joke for the PBA. Never help anyone else but she pulls Tallahassee lawyers out for herself. Dirt bag.

Unregistered
    TB has had a horrible career as a supervisor. No job knowledge, inept and would cowardly place any discipline and responsibility on others. I only blame karma in her demotion. It's not because she is female, it's because she is a horrible supervisor and never will be real police. Oh yeah and a joke for the PBA. Never help anyone else but she pulls Tallahassee lawyers out for herself. Dirt bag.
    Funny DW you must be one of the SUPERVISERS that she wrote up.

Unregistered
    T.B.... it's spelled supervisor. Nice try. McDonalds is hiring. Probably not qualified for that either.

Unregistered
    T.B.... it's spelled supervisor. Nice try. McDonalds is hiring. Probably not qualified for that either.
    Nice try back to you but I’ve worked for her and she was one of the best. Not one of the good old boys. Helped me pass my promotion exam. Get a life.

Unregistered
    TB doesn’t kiss ass and that’s the problem for the administration. She never conformed to their under the table ways.

Unregistered

Demotion

Tama stop you never learn, If anyone wants to find out what you did to get demoted they can go up and read your completed IA. It's horrible what you did. And you keep saying that it's hearsay and gossip. Well it's not hearsay when it comes out of your own mouth to who ever is willing to listen to you. You should be ashamed of yourself for what you did. Then you get on here and talk good about yourself and your situation in a 3rd person. Everyone knows who is talking on your behalf. That's what got you in trouble in the first place.

Unregistered
    Every PBA member should demand your PBA Rep LT turn over the letter that was sent to the Sheriff’s Office regarding IA’s and EH. This letter has been conveniently placed in an open IA so they can say that it isn’t subject to public record laws.

Unregistered
    What he ☝️ Said...

Unregistered
    I don't get on here often, but everyone that knows me would know (without a doubt) that I would never misspell the word supervisor. It would drive me crazy to read or write something with misspelled words. Actually, that's why I don't read stuff on here on a regular basis. The illiteracy and negativity drive me crazy!! I still believe in double-spacing as well. Now that I've made that clear-carry on!!
    Thanks for reading-Tama....that's right, putting my name on it too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast